Experian / Direct Charge to Credit Card
Just like others, after requesting a non-annual report I kept getting charged $14.95 a month. Charges are presently under dispute through credit card company, but I took the time to file an FTC complaint. If more people would do this, the firm would be fined just like Verizon Wireless got zapped millions for accessing the web.
More Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Freecredrpt Infofcr.com CA - Money
- Experian / Cic Triple Advantage - Unauthorized charges 
- Experian/credit Bureau - No phone access to customer service 
- Experian - Member service and dispute department
- Experian Freecredit - Please help me to get my money back!