Expedia.ca / service not provided
I booked ground transportation with Expedia.ca from the airport in Budapest to my hotel last spring. They took payment for it from my credit card. When I arrived in Budapest on schedule and on time (on a flight also booked through Expedia.ca) the ground transportation was not available. After a lengthy wait I took a taxi to my hotel. When I reported this to Expedia.ca their reply was that their contractor in Budapest claimed that I did not show up... something that is not correct and is provable by the flight record... and they refused to refund the money for the service that was not delivered. I have reported this to the Better Business Bureau.
This is the second difficulty I have had with Expedia.ca on European flights... the last one cost me $600 related to a cancellation fee with a hotel in Madrid two years ago... and I will never use them again. They make no effort to assist the customer even if, in my case, he has spent many thousands of dollars with them over many years.
More Expedia.ca Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - Illegally charged from my credit card
- [Resolved] Expedia - complain about not receiving any email of changes
- Expedia - flight to iceland via jetblue, mechanical failure, customer service failure
- Expedia - flight booking
- Expedia - travel service