exactwatches.com / Rip Off - Stay away
I ordered a watch on April 24. My debit card was billed on the 26th. I received an order confirmation shortly afterward. It did not have the correct watch on it. The watch I ordered was a ladies watch and the watch they confirmed was a man's watch. I immediately emailed them to notify them of this issue. No response. Called them the next day, no response. Just an answering machine. This went on for about 10 days. I received no tracking number. 11 days later the watch arrived. No paper work included, just delivery confirmation. It was the wrong watch. I've called everyday since (today is May 14) and left messages on the answering machine and sent numerous emailsbut have gotten no response. I can't file a fraud claim with my bank because I did recieve "an item" even though it was the wrong item.
Do not order from this company. They will screw you over one way or another.
More exactwatches.com Complaints & Reviews
- exactwatches.com - Total Frauds 
- exactwatches.com - the biggest scam artists out there 
- exactwatches.com - are frauds and scam artist
- exactwatches.com - stands for frauds,scams,rip offs 
- exactwatches.com - Frauds 
- exactwatches.com - Fraud 
- exactwatches.com - replica watch
- exactwatches.com - scam artist
- exactwatches.com - did not receive product but was billed for it 
- exactwatches.com - what losers, what frauds