ExactReplicas.com / Ordered watch, received wrong watch!

1 PO Box 1566Hightstown, NJ, United States
Phone: 609-443-8243

I just wanted to give a complaint but also praise the product I received. I ordered Breitling Bently from exactreplicas.com and after a bit of a wait (6weeks) received the wrong watch. It was close to what I ordered but not the correct one. There was a note with the delivered watch from China, it said: We are out of stock for the watch you order, we hope you like the substitute, we feel sorry. I then called the company and asked for a replacement and was told it would take 3 weeks. It took over 6 weeks and it wasn't the right watch but very close. I ordered a white face and received a black face. However, I must say that the watch they sent was exquisite, I like it very much and it keeps terrific time. I have had it nearly 1 month and I love it. I was told by Giovani at Exactreplicas that they can't guarantee that you will get the watch you ordered but they always try to get one that is very close to what you want. I really did give them a very bad time with emails and phone calls while I was waiting for the watch but they were always polite with me. The watch is great.