EWC Payments / Fraudulent Charges

CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-583-9791

Went online to sign up for " free "online surveys to make money. Now i have two charges, one pending from EWC Paymentsfor $36.33 and another from Secure Payment Center or make money online surveys $39.95

I contacted Secure Payment Center and they said send an emaifor cancellation to makemoneyonlinesurveys.org requesting cancellation and refund, which I have done.
I have received no notice from them.

I was made aware of the EWC charge when I called my credit union for help.
Both are FraudulentCharges.

Comments

Le
  5th of Oct, 2008
I checked my debit card balance and EWC had taken $37.00 off my debit card without my permission.
  3rd of Nov, 2008

EWC Payments - 17 Unauthorized Charges n debit card
Pahrump
Nevada
Phone: 775-513-4180

There are 17 Unauthorized charges on my bank account using the debit card number. The charges total ove $300 Dollars.
  5th of Nov, 2008
I have been a victim of the cash fraud myself, I will be alerting authorities about this.
Ro
  10th of Nov, 2008
I SIGNED UP WITH makemoneyonlinesurveys.org; AND IT ISN'T A WEEK YET HOWEVER; THEY TOOK THE $39.95 OUT OF MY PRE-PAID MASTERCARD. THEY TOLD ME IF I WASN'T SATISFIED, THEY WOULD GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE CONTACTED THEM AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOTHING BACK! THIS SIT DOES NOT DO WHAT YOU WANT. CAN I GET REFUNDED AND HOW?
AN UNHAPPY WOMAN!
Pa
  13th of Nov, 2008

EWC Payments - UNAUTHORISED CHARGES

Additional unauthorised charges taken from credit card, informend by credit card company by telephone. Amount in Australian $54.38. and I am sure that it is not the first time either Dated 13-11-2008. Stop these illegal operators
Le
  18th of Nov, 2008
its un fraude
  26th of Nov, 2008
Does anyone have a number for them
Jo
  5th of Jan, 2009

EWC Payments - received unauthorized charge on master money debit card
Ewc payments
New York

I received an unauthorized charge on my master money debit card. I have not been able to find any contact information for them. does anyone have any contact information for this company? If anyone has any contact information for this company, please email me at jmtsanders@sbcglobal.net thank you.
Ni
  18th of Aug, 2009
Strange coincidence...got an email from MakeMoneyOnlineSurveys.org today, 18/8/09...think I'll be putting the brakes on this as they seem not to be kosha! Thanks for the warning...one VERY relieved Brit! NigelB.