EWC Payments Complaints & Reviews

EWC PaymentsUnauthorized charge on my credit card

My name is Jon Nichols and I have a charge for $9.95 on my credit card with EWC Payments as the creditor that submitted the charge. I do not recall opening any account or authorizing any transaction to be made. If some could please look into this for me and get back to me I would greatly appreciate it.

I can be contacted at [protected]@hotmail.com Thank you for your assistance.

EWC Paymentscredit card fraud

had phone call saying i had won holiday 2 florida but cus i lived in n.ireland i had 2 pay a £500.84 charge and that was all they were very convincing and passed me on 2 ther legal team and explained 2 me tht it was all above board. i told them that i didnt have £500 on my credit card nd they sayed not 2 worry bout that, that i cud pay in instalments over the next few months if i cud just gave them my credit card details 2 secure my prize;so i did dont ask me why i done it i feel so silly, so anyway i came of the phone and straight away my credit card rang me ad said that4 amounts were tried 2 be taken out of my account i got my card cancelled and they didnt get a penny thank god.they started at £500 then£400 and then i was still on 2 my credit card company when they tried 2 get £300 and £200 lol they would of keep going but there was no point 4 £15 which was all i had in it!

EWC PaymentsFraudulent Charges

Went online to sign up for " free "online surveys to make money. Now i have two charges, one pending from EWC Paymentsfor $36.33 and another from Secure Payment Center or make money online surveys $39.95

I contacted Secure Payment Center and they said send an emaifor cancellation to makemoneyonlinesurveys.org requesting cancellation and refund, which I have done.
I have received no notice from them.

I was made aware of the EWC charge when I called my credit union for help.
Both are FraudulentCharges.

• Le
    Leah Turner Oct 05, 2008

I checked my debit card balance and EWC had taken $37.00 off my debit card without my permission.

Sheila Mansfield Nov 03, 2008

There are 17 Unauthorized charges on my bank account using the debit card number. The charges total ove $300 Dollars.

Sharlene Taylro Nov 05, 2008

I have been a victim of the cash fraud myself, I will be alerting authorities about this.

• Ro
    RONDA JACKSON Nov 10, 2008

I SIGNED UP WITH makemoneyonlinesurveys.org; AND IT ISN'T A WEEK YET HOWEVER; THEY TOOK THE $39.95 OUT OF MY PRE-PAID MASTERCARD. THEY TOLD ME IF I WASN'T SATISFIED, THEY WOULD GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE CONTACTED THEM AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOTHING BACK! THIS SIT DOES NOT DO WHAT YOU WANT. CAN I GET REFUNDED AND HOW?
    AN UNHAPPY WOMAN!

• Pa
    Paul Clark Nov 13, 2008

Additional unauthorised charges taken from credit card, informend by credit card company by telephone. Amount in Australian $54.38. and I am sure that it is not the first time either Dated 13-11-2008. Stop these illegal operators

• its un fraude

Shay Nov 26, 2008

Does anyone have a number for them

John Jan 05, 2009

I received an unauthorized charge on my master money debit card. I have not been able to find any contact information for them. does anyone have any contact information for this company? If anyone has any contact information for this company, please email me at [email protected] thank you.

• Ni
    NigelB Aug 18, 2009

Strange coincidence...got an email from MakeMoneyOnlineSurveys.org today, 18/8/09...think I'll be putting the brakes on this as they seem not to be kosha! Thanks for the warning...one VERY relieved Brit! NigelB.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices