EveryContractor.com / refund not given as promised
I was told by Tim Scroggins, the salesman, that if I was dissatisfied for any reason within the first 30days, just call my credit card co. and reverse the charge. That was a lie, I tried and Everycontractor fought tooth and nail.
During the phone verification, I hesitated at the "update your profile every 90 days" and Tim got on the line and interrupted, promising me that they would remind me to update my profile. Another lie. A lie that is recorded on the phone verification transcript that I have a copy of. It was sent to me when disputed the credit card charge.
I was never able to properly set up my profile. I spent 26 hours on the phone with them trying to set it up, but I kept getting a " Server Timed Out" message. They told me that because I had dial-up, that my computer was too slow. I asked for a refund and was denied.
I never got any qualified leads, the only leads I got did not fit my profile that I was never able to finish setting up.
I spoke with Tahlitha Houston about getting a reund after the year had lapsed. She told me I had 2 violations;
1. Profile violation, for not updating my profile every 90 days
2. 24 hour violation, for not rejecting or accepting a lead within 24 hours. I don't know how to dispute that one, I did indeed reject within 24 hours, but I have no way to prove it.
Ms. Houston said she would read the transcript where the salesman was lying to me, and she would call me back the same day. She never called me back.
A month later I called back to find that she is no longer in that department. So I spoke with Andrea Brody, who claims he does not have a superior for me to speak to, and that I am not getting a refund because of the 24 hour rule. He invited me to get a lawyer.
They are in business to collect your money and to keep your money. They are a scam from the get-go. Their salespeople are liars. They are steeling. They are thieves. They are scam artists.
More EveryContractor.com Complaints & Reviews
- EveryContractor.com - bait and switch! 
- EveryContractor.com - everycontractor.com guaranteed scam, rip off, do not use, stay away from 
- Every Contractor - Terrible experience 
- EveryContractor.com - awful experience 
- EveryContractor.com - its really works 
- EveryContractor.com - service contract agreement not lived up to 
- EVERYCONTRACTOR - Rebuttal 
- Every Contractor.com - RUDE _ SCAM
- EveryContractor.com - leads 
- EveryContractor.com - absolute fraud