EveryContractor.com / bait and switch!

1 3600 North Rancho Dr Las Vegas, Nevada 89130.Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-851-4730

I was introduced to Everycontractor.com through A company called EGIA. I respected EGIA and as they introduced Everycontractor.com to me I took what they said as factual. They promised that they would give a 20 to 1 return on my money or a full refund after 1 year. They explained that they where so successful at generating leads for contracting companies like mine that in most cases I would have to pull my advertising from time to time just to handle the leads they generated.

Well after 1 year and only $350 ( total job, including parts ) and no other income or leads generated I called the company for a refund. (By the way I did call once a month to find out why I was not receiving leads and was told that there will be TV adds in my area promoting Everycontractor.com and my leads would BOOM). I spoke to the head customer service lady, Mekla Angalina.

She explained that i did not respond to one of the e-mails sent to me during the year and this caused me to forfeit any refund that I was promised, $3000.00. She explained that she was sorry and that she wanted me to get full value for my $ 3000.00 dollars and even though it was going to cost Everycontractor.com more then $3000.00 she was going to extend my useless lead generating.

I am not happy with this, being lied to and riped off. The sales man Michael Anthoney that made the deal with me is no longer available and not with the company. If you are looking to generate leads for your business and have been approached or heard of Evercontractor.com LOOK OUT.

THEY WILL SCAM YOU TOO!!!

Va

Comments

• Ta
      9th of May, 2008

Everycontractor is a scam. I would get leads for commercial bids. But, speak to the General Contractor of that commercial bid, and they hadn't even heard of everycontractor. I would reply to residential leads immediately, and shocker!, they had already secured a contractor. And, amazingly enough, every lead given to me seemed ironically similar to the lead before.

• Pa
      14th of May, 2008
    www.EveryContractor.com

Gave them $400 for leads. all they give you is 2 leads that are old. Then they drop you like a rock. You wont get 12 leads as promised. You wont get a reply about a complaint. And they will say that if you don't update you website every 90 days yourself that they don't have to do anything. Just google the company and look at all the complaints.

• Ke
      18th of Jun, 2008
    P.K. Benson Remodeling
    9022-B Holsey Rd.
    Damascus
    Maryland
    Phone: 301-674-8063

Everycontractor does not deliver leads as the claim they will.

They have ripped me off too.

3rd of Jul, 2008

I was recently contacted by them also. I wanted them to send me the total contract in writing before i would discuss the service. they kept telling me that it was emailed or faxed yet i recieved nothing. i stuck to my guns refusing to do business untill that time. i recieved multiple calls a day from different workers with some of them actually yellling at me because i would not send them the money till i saw the paper work.
    I caught the comany in several lies their employees would call saying that they were the owner. or the customer service manager, quality controll coordinator. come to find out none of them were who theyclaimed they would be. DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONY AND NOT PERFORM

• Ta
      21st of Jul, 2008

I was just contacted by EveryContractor.com and when I Googled them, nothing bad showed up right away. I had to do a search for EveryContractor.com, Scam to find anything negative. There are a lot of local companies from my area listed on their website. The total amount they told me they needed to get my husband's company registered with their website was $999. From what I have read, it seems like they tell different people different amounts.

• Ec
      29th of Sep, 2008

Being the Director of Customer Compliance of this company, I would like to offer the following information regarding these unfortunate complaints from our cherrished clients. In response to these reports, it would be a lengthy process for us to pull up the records of each of the customers due to the lack of company or customer name to search. What I would like to offer is for anyone reading this response to either check us out at EVERYCONTRACTOR.COM or call our toll free number at 888.881.7254 24 hours a day 7 days a week for any additional information. We would be more than happy to answer any questions and address any concerns of the involved parties or any person reading this.

With Regards

Matt

Director of Customer Compliance

• Th
      14th of Nov, 2008

BEWARE of “Evereycontractor.com. It’s a complete Scam. Earlier this last year I started receiving numerous phone calls from “Evereycontractor.com” in regards to their Contractors Lead Services. At first I was disregarding their calls. Month’s later business started slowing down in my area due to the economy, so I thought I would try working with a lead service to obtain more options for future projects. After speaking with there Sales Representative (Marvin) on several phone calls, I thought Gee… What a great service and opportunity to advance with additional project. The Sales Rep was very professional and convinced me to sign up for their services. But at that point I thought there fee was a bit high considering I did not have much information about them. The Sale Rep directed me to several website regarding there services that were very impressive. He also had lowered the start up fee and stated that I could provide my credit card or bank info so they could withdraws directly from my account for the balance. At this time I had decided to try their services and boy was that a huge mistake. I have been a member for over four months and I have yet to receive just one adequate lead where I could meet the client or even provide an estimate for there project. Many of the clients had informed me that these leads were weeks, if not months old at that time, leads that the clients had received over seventeen calls from contractors in the last 48 hours (Creating bidding wars and aggravation for the client) and never needed services in there homes in the first place. So this makes me really wonder were they obtain their leads from? Once you are signed up with their service and they guarantee your 12 leads a year, you will never hear from them again nor will you be able to contact your Sales Rep if there is an issue. I personally have left over 25 messages with there service department over the last four months with no replies what so ever. This is not counting all the email I had sent as well. Get the point yet? If you questioning in your mind what I am stating? Do your homework online and check the Local BBB of Las Vegas and you will understand more clearly. Need I say anymore? Beware and save you hard earned dollars instead of feeding the liars they employ.

Thomas
    Columbus, Ohio

18th of Feb, 2009

Don’t use them. I received 2 phone calls from them. The second one the guy was pushing me hard and when I told him I wasn’t interested for the 4th time. He called me a F……en Stroker and hung up on me. I called back and he answered and continued to cuss. I talked to his supervisor and he seemed to be ok with his employees’ actions. I would say they are not a real company.

• Cl
      10th of Mar, 2009

The sales person actually told me I was STUPID today for not helping out there customer. I refuse to give you money, but you keep calling and now your getting rude, yelling and calling me names. Matt Director of Customer Compliance be a man and put a phone number up for complaints not a fax number. I can confirm with all previous comments that this is a hoax to get your money.

Clayton,

Wichita, KS

• Jy
      1st of Jun, 2009

Okay. I have worked with this company for over 5 years and I have never had a single problem with them. They give me great leads and they offered me the program for 999$ and I took it. Then, I was so impressed I went on to their creme de la creme deal and paid 5000$ and the investment has given me back over 100, 000$ in return.

I'm not saying Everycontractor is for everyone but I do know that they are not a scam. I see all these google pages saying they are a scam and I know that they aren't. I've made so much money working with this company and if people have such a problem with them then they need to cancel the service.

I'm sorry, but if you are a general contractor or any type of contractor then paying 999$ for a lead service should be nothing, even if the company was a scam. 999$ is chump change if you're in business and getting work. I love this company and I would back them up on anything anyday.

So you people need to quit your [censor]in. If you got ripped off, get over it. Move on and find a different company. This company makes millions of dollars a day. You honestly think they give a damn about what a few hundred consumer have to say about them?

• Ru
      9th of Jun, 2009

jyoung4 is definatly one of the everycontractor ###. he calls people every day...to rip them off, knowingly. they called me after posting on craigslist. i put an ad on craigslist to hopefully generate work, but ended up almost getting scammed by a guy with three last names. bo winegarth, bo wineburn, and bo walters. ill never forget this line..."the only way your getting off the phone with me is if you hang up or you give me your credit card number"---bo winebunthalters. when i confronted him about his multiple last names he told me "im not going to tell you my real last name". so i told him im not going to give him my real credit card number. actualy i told him that i didnt have a credit card, since then i have received zero calls from these fuksticks who are ripping off the working class, the hard working contractors

• Ha
      19th of Jan, 2010

Hi! I work at Everycontractor and I have seen some recent changes and I’ve got to let you guys know:

I'm not sure if you know this, but Everycontractor.com recently changed its executive management team including Vice President of Support and CEO. New management was put in place and they’ve been meeting left and right. They are making changes within the company. They are also making several new changes to all the products. Based off all the feedback they found online, they are putting in new procedures to make the products better. If you have any feedback or complaints at all, I suggest you call in and share your opinion. It's better to speak up, and let someone within the company know, so they can address it.

Just so you know, I will be posting this around numerous websites. It’s not a campaign, just my view of what is going on from the inside.

• Jl
      1st of Feb, 2010
    EveryContractor.com - A less than honest comapny
    EveryContractor.com

Just got off the pone with EC.com. Well I tried to give the the benefit of the doubt. I had signed up under their LEAD program. in '08. NEVER received a phone call, e-mail, fax, carrier pigeon, nothing. The call me today wanting the Jobs program. I said that they still owed me money for the "Lead Program" They said the would refund me the money into the new program. (They said they sent be 2 Leads in that first year. But I had no record of any call. And half they said they called but I was "out to lunch". Lie because our phone system forwards all calls forwarded to my cell phone when I'm at lunch or out of the office. Been that way for years.)I asked for proof of the "ready jobs" in the area. Seems they always avoided the answer. Eventually they were willing to go 2500 + refund the previous LEAD program for 75k in work. I told them I would do it only if they could prove to me that they had valid jobs in the area ready to go as he had promised. I was not asking for and address or phone #. Just proof of past jobs with some light details. Well, again they would not answer the question.

• Ar
      19th of Feb, 2010
    ARP Renovation
    New Jersey

Scammed me the same way. Promised big jobs in my area. I was eager to grow as a business. I used my credit card hoping that they would help me fight any fraudulent charges. They only got me back $900 out of $4000. If any one has any info on how I can get my $ back please email me. ARPCONTRACTING@verizon.net

• Ho
      11th of Mar, 2010

They promised me the same thing, 15 times return on investment for exclussive leads to me. I got a few leads out of my area, but none in my service area as I filled out on my profile. I'm out $3500 and the sales rep never returns my calls. I wish I would have googled the company first and read all the complaints about them. Stay away from them!

• Na
      8th of Jul, 2010

the company frauds everyone. The owner talked to me and said it was my fault that they didnt recieve leads...WHAT A JOKE...I Beg anyone who is thinking about signing up with the joke of a company...DO NOT BE A SUCKER...and if you are foolish enough please help to shut down this horrible company...

Who can you turn to to help shut down this fraudulent company...unfortunately no one..they prey on us contractors who work for a living...shame on them, ., ,

• Ra
      1st of Nov, 2010

To Rubi, I think you are the exception with everyContractor.com, not the rule. I have been ripped off for $3100 and they keep trying new scams all the time. It's true they are a real company. There is no doubt about that. It's their tactics that stink to high heaven. They promises me leads and conference calls and the only real lead I got from them was one I already had from another lead source. I am trying now to get my money back. They keep saying I didn't follow their rules. but when i ask exactly what it is that I supposedly didn't do, they never respond. The fact is, they lie, cheat ans teal to remain in business/ They make you pay up front, then figure out every way possible to keep your money if they really don't have any leads for you.

The latest is they 'eliminated' their entire sales force'. Hmmm, what does that tell you?

• Bu
      16th of Dec, 2010
    3600 N. Rancho
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 800-538-3797
    everycontractor.com

This company spends a lot of time recruiting local building trades constractors with a high pressure promise of "unlimited job leads". After finally signing up for their service with a guarantee of a minimum of 12 qualified leads over a 12-month period they failed miserably to meet that commitment. The day that we signed the agreement (and they collected their 1st year fee!) they forwared our one-and-only lead that we ever received from them. This lead turned out to be totally bogus, when we contacted the client they had no idea what we were calling them for and claimed that they had never contacted EveryContractor.com. We notified EveryContractor.com regarding the bogus lead and of course they claimed that the client must have forgotten about their inquiry. No other leads followed and after 48 days we contacted EveryContractor.com to find out why no additional leads had come to us. Their customer service group claimed the reason was that our "contractor profile" was not properly setup, but they would assist us in making sure that the profile was correctly setup. Still no leads followed. We attempted over the next 11 months to make contact with EveryContractor.com by phone. Using all of the various toll-free and other phone numbers was a fruitless effort. We spent hours on the phone listening to terrible pre-recorded music and messages telling us how important our business was to them. In most cases we hung up after bring on hold for an hour or more. Even the phone messages that we did leave never resulted in any returned calls, until today! Today their representative was kind enough to explain that the money-back guarantee would not be honored because we failed to update our online profile every 90 days. Nothing in our profile had changed over this period but apparently their "Terms and Conditions" require an update to occur so as to avoid the lost of the guarantee. But the representative was kind enough to offer a "search placement" service for $80 per month. So even though they could not deliver even one single valid lead during a 12-month period they assumed that we would be stupid enough to sign up with them for additional bogus services!! PUBLIC BEWARE - WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOUR LOCAL CONTRACTORS BECAUSE VERY FEW ONLINE COMPANIES PROVIDING "CONTRACTOR SERVICES" ARE LEGITIMATE!

• Pa
      7th of Mar, 2011

signed with everycontractor and never recieved one call, text, e-mail. not one lead at all in a year. of course i can't get a returned call from them. contractors beware!

• St
      26th of Oct, 2015

I was just called from a "auditor" looking at past accounts. I tried EC in 2009 and was totally dissappointed and dropped the service immediatly. She claimed to be able to provide a refund. She set two seperate calls with the owner and developer of EC. I wasted another 2 hours of my time listening to how I failed to comply with protocol and therefore they could offer only to give me $3000 of in house credit but could not return my money. I am sure karma will step in one day, if it has not already with these scammers. Buyer be ware.