Every Contractor / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:
4.35

They called saying the Better Business Bureau recommended us for work. A woman told my secretary they had needed some work done. When the call was turned over to me, a sales mam was on phone. He was a gentleman till I said great give me a couple of days to check your company out. Then he turned on the hard sell, I told I was busy and if after I checked out his company and it was good I would call back. He continued to sell would not let me off the phone. I finally hung up on him. I am a Electrical contractor.
Va

More Every Contractor Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Lc
  13th of Feb, 2009
I was contacted via phone from a company called Every Contractor.com wanting me to do business with them. They would give me small jobs and said because they needed a handyman so quickly that the would wave the ussual $900 fee and drop it to a "one time deal" of $399. It sounded to good to be true. The biggest mistake this gentalman could have made and I am glad he did was dirrect me to my computer to check out his website. After googling Every contractor it came back with a link to a ripo off and scam website where the company was featured for getting people to sign up and then getting them to give them more money at a later date but never give the leads promissed. I am thankful to ripp off .com for sving me my money. I have a very small bussiness that I work with part time and can nil afford to have my time and money wasted.