Everbuying.com / I purchased a phone from them which worked OK for about 7 days

United States Review updated:

I purchased a phone from them which worked OK for about 7 days. I contacted them and they offered to send me a replacement (I would have to pay shipping AND return the first one). Since the phone was garbage I requested a refund. It has taken me over FOUR MONTHS of harassing them for my money back but I finally got it. I had to mail back the original phone so I am still out of pocket. They constantly lied and gave me fake Paypal confirmation numbers for refunds they claimed to have sent me. These are the worst vendors I have EVER dealt with. They only post positive reviews (that they probably write themselves) to their website. The negative ones I wrote never saw the light of day. The positive reviews on here are also suspect...

Comments

• Am
      25th of Jun, 2012

dear nilicine,
    I am Amy from EverBuying.I’m very sorry for your unpleasant shopping and we need know some detail information to solve this problem, for examle, your order id, email adress ect. You can get contact with us.Please remember to mark your email with the website address, We will make our Specail Channel Customer Service avaliable for you.Thank you.:
    skype:everbuying-abby;
    Customer Service Manager email:[protected]@everbuying.com
    You will receive feedback in 48 Hrs.