EverBright Smiles / &free trial& scam

1 England, Surrey, United Kingdom Review updated:

After reading about 'everbiright smiles' home whitening kit on 'consumer tips weekly' website I ordered the product. When it arrived I prepared the products according to the instructions and after the gel came into contact with my teeth for literally no more than 5 seconds I felt a severe burning sensation on my gums. I immediately removed the gum shields and was horrified to see that my gums had been burned and turned white. To be sure that no other side affects will occur I logged on to find more about everbright smiles and am shocked to come across the fact that it is a scam. I read terms and conditions through before parting with my card details, but have now just cancelled my card. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM EVERBRIGHTS I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY WOULD SEND OUT SUCH A DAMAGING PRODUCT, EVEN THOUGH IT IS A SCAM! :-(

Sa

Comments

• My
      8th of Feb, 2010

Hello Sab123,

Just in case you don't know, cancelling your card may not be enough to protect you from future attempts by Everbright to get more money from you.

You must cancel your "contract" with Everbright Smiles or they will keep charging you as per their T & Cs, and your card company may not be able to do chargeback for any charges which hit your account prior to your cancellation date (with Everbright).

This is a really nasty scam and lots of people are losing a lot of money.

Best wishes.