european placement team / recruiting

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Nkatanggap din ako nang sulat from European Placement team.. nag offer din ng work tapos they give me some email add to prepare for my documents and with a fee of 32 euro.. nagbayad ako tapos nagbayad din ng 16 euro para sa courier.. ngayon they keep on updating me... they used only 1 email add.. euro@placemetaboard.com... tapos young agency na gumawa ng documents ko ay European Translation Agency ito ang email add na gamit nila ecdocuments@gmail.com.. and with Ym na infotransl... just a day a ago i confronted the european placement agency about paying 32euro tapos reply si Nicholas Waterman na klegal daw sila.. tapos if may complaints sa kanila contact them with this e mail add euro@placementaboard.com... im still confused until now... but im still hoping parin... here is there last mail

Dear Madame,

Thank you for your email.

Our service is completely legal and we deal with legal procedures regarding every single international job transfer.

We would hope you understand that a job transfer can be either successful or unsuccessful.

We would like to ask you to invite all complainers of us to contact us directly, explain what they complain about and we are ready and open to seek solution for every single case. We guarantee that this solution would be in accordance with all immigration laws concerning job transfer to the European Union.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions.

yours sincerely: YOUR JOB ABROAD TEAM

Jo

Comments

• 4d
      6th of Mar, 2010

Let us confirm that we have provided an employer waiting to receive your official documents in order to potentially process them towards work permit and contract.

However, let us point out that the employer insists on receiving the exact set of requirements containing CV European format, work permit form, motivation letter and personal registration number. The employer also insists that your application set it prepared by a European company by 9 March.

We hope that you have reached to the conclusion that your application will move to nowhere till you prepare documents through specialized service because of your pressing deadlines.

Regarding the application requirements, we advise you to use the professional service of European Translation Company.

They can prepare your full set of documents - CV European format, Work Permit form, Motivation letter and Personal Registration Number against the lowest possible charge of 32 EUR (which is the only expense you will cover in the entire application process) the fee is charged for the processing of the entire application set and the registration is received as a bonus. We refer you to this company in order to ensure the excellent preparation of all the requirements within the provided timeframe.

The services of European Translation Company have been checked and rechecked. We assure you that they are completely legal company. We are in no way interested to refer you to somebody who will not prepare your documents. We also want everything to go smoothly because you have no financial duties to us but we will get our profit from employer once you start work. This is exactly why we also want you to get this job.

As intermediaries, we advise you to follow all of our recommendations since it guides you to the successful end of this application.

We would like to receive confirmation from your end that you fully understand this stage of your application. We truly hope that you will proceed with the further steps that need to be taken since they will lead to a successful end.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

You may also contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their yahoo messenger ID workeu1 They are on-line Monday to Friday from 6:30 am till 15:00pm (London Time).

Yours sincerely,

Technical department

TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE, THIS IS ONE OF THEIR EMAILS TO ME FROM EUROPEAN PLACEMENT TEAM.i thought i am the only one wondering if this is a scam then i browsed first, marami na pala nagccomplain about this emails and may mga nafake na, good thing d ako nagpadala ng pera.

12th of Mar, 2010

I just had finish conversing with their representative and she seem to be so suplada..the one named jennifer brown...lagi na lang ako pinapadalhan ng mail telling me that my employer is waiting for my documents a such...pero pag tinatanong ko pangalan o mga detalye regarding sa company di oko alam pero parang ayaw nila sabihin...process ko daw muna yun mga papeles ko dahil baka mawala daw commission nila pag na hire na ako...sayang ganda pa naman talaga ng offer ..grabe kaka lula talaga..kaya kayo dyan ingat nlang..wag basta pasok ng pasok...tanong muna then research sa mga blog and threads ...ok

24th of Mar, 2010

ako din.. my inbox is almost full of their messages.. same with yours guys.. niloko ko din sila.. i keep on promising that ill pay but my card is not working...hahaha sino kaya ang tanga sa amin..

• He
      26th of Mar, 2010

###!!!ako ang naloko nila..ngbyad ako khapon 32euro

• Ap
      26th of Mar, 2010

Actually, , ako din nakabayad na..taz ng email ako sa kanila na ung employer na cnsabi nila sken eh wala nmn talaga job vacancy. taz ng reply cla na my iba pa dw na employer na ibibigay cla..basta kung anu ano na cnasabi nila..sayang 32 euro ko..almost 2, 400 din nagastos ko..pero ang tanong my nabigyan na ba talaga cla ng work dun sa ireland??

27th of Mar, 2010

RP Embassy in London Issues Warning on Dubious Online Job Offers
    Friday, 05 February 2010 11:29 Public Information Service Unit . 5 February 2010 - The Philippine Embassy in London issued an advisory for Filipino online jobseekers looking for employment in the United Kingdom, advising them to be more cautious in view of the rampant cases of bogus internet job offers.

They should be wary of attractive jobs offered by the employers or their agents who would ask applicants to remit a certain amount of money purportedly to pay for the processing of their visas or work permits and other travel-related expenses.
    The Embassy, through the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO), urges all Filipino jobseekers to be more discerning as these internet job offers come in various schemes to defraud them of their hard-earned money.

Among the UK jobs which have been offered to Filipino applicants lately include positions like nannies, au pair, hotel staff, store managers, salespersons and engineers.

The following information/advisory should serve as a guide to UK-bound Filipino jobseekers:

o To ascertain the authenticity of job orders, employment contracts as well as the legitimacy of UK employers, Filipino jobseekers are advised to check with the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA). They may also send their email-request for verification by POLO London at polo.london@yahoo.co.uk This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . It is not enough to know if the employers really exist or that the jobs are available. Filipino jobseekers should also verify for themselves by using internet search engines like Google or contacting the UK employers directly through their official websites;

o Filipino jobseekers who have been 'offered' positions through the Internet should advise their prospective UK employers to submit the original copies of their employment documents to the POLO Office, Philippine Embassy in London for verification and authentication. For their part, they should not rely on scanned documents sent to them by emails such as employment contract, appointment letters and the like, as most of these are found to be forged or fabricated;

o Job offers requiring applicants to pay or remit money are highly suspicious. Charging of fees, including payment for visa and 'work permit' expenses are generally prohibited under the UK employment regulations;

o The new UK Points-Based Immigration System has done away with the work permit requirement, and is now replaced by the certificate of sponsorship. To be able to issue a certificate of sponsorship in favor of a candidate or applicant, the prospective UK employer should be duly licensed as a sponsor by the UK Border Agency (UKBA). Filipino jobseekers should verify the status of their prospective employers in the list of sponsors which can be found at the UKBA website: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk. Payment for the certificate of sponsorship is also shouldered by the UK employer;

o Application for UK visa is done in the country of origin (i.e., at the British Embassy in Manila), and not in the UK. Visas are issued based on the points criteria for qualifications, prospective earnings, maintenance funds and English language proficiency. Since the visas are applied at and issued by the British Embassy in Manila, applicants should not give credence to the scanned copies of visas purportedly applied in their behalf by their employer's agents, including immigration consultants, solicitors or travel agents;

o As to the hiring of nannies or domestic workers, it is an important requirement for purposes of domestic worker visa application that the candidate must have worked with the sponsoring employer for at least one year prior to the date of application. Hence, to qualify to come to the UK to work as a nanny or domestic worker, the Filipino applicant must be an established member of the employer's household. The visa is also applied at the British Embassy in Manila;

o On hiring of au pair, it is advised that no au pair visas will be issued by the British Embassy to Filipino nationals, since the Philippines had never been included in the UK's list of au pair countries. In addition, the au pair visa scheme was abolished effective on November 26, 2008 and has been replaced by the Youth Mobility Scheme under the new UK Points-Based System.

For further clarifications or inquiries, prospective jobseekers can contact POLO London at the Philippine Embassy, at telephone 0044 (0)20-7451-1833 0044 (0)20-7451-1833 (32) or email at polo.london@yahoo.co.uk This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . END

VISIT WWW.DFA.GOV.PH

• Sc
      29th of Mar, 2010

SINCE WHEN GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION LIKE THE SAID PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN UK USES FREE EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YAHOO, ISN’T THAT BIG SCAM???

30th of Mar, 2010

Hi sweety nice photo, any boyfriend you need? Hehehehe

30th of Mar, 2010

@medison :)

31st of Mar, 2010

Impatiently waiting to meet you in Europe.

31st of Mar, 2010

can't go there yet. still searching for trustworthy agencies.

1st of Apr, 2010

Hopefully you will find one soon. One tip is to check if their procedure involves work permit and work visa, make sure it is not student visa or tourist visa but only work permit and work visa. Good luck, little cutie!

1st of Apr, 2010

as i understant, its no longer work permit but certificate of sponsorhip by the employer

• Al
      4th of Apr, 2010

OMG I already paid 32 euro to this euro placement team. is this proven illegal talaga? super tempting kc ung offer nila e.

6th of Apr, 2010

Employer needs to sponsor the work permit and work visa that is what is meant by certificate of sponsorship.

• Sk
      3rd of May, 2010
    european placement team - REALLY REEL
    London

EUROPEAN PLACEMENT TEAM is not REAL... Sa mga pilipino jan wag ng maniwala..wag masilaw sa malaking sweldo na offer o kya sa mga benefits... ksi scam yan... nkachat ko ung binigay nila na link I ask kung ano ung add nila dun and i checked if it's a compan yung binigay add nmn ng isang resto...kya wag kau maniwala mga pipz...

• Js
      19th of Jun, 2010
    european placement team - job offer

I also recieved a message from european job placement team like all of you guys and i pay 32 euro for processing fee and now they are asking for 16 euro again for courrier, now i begin to doubt.. any of you have a successfull job offer from euro saalay, bright cove and european placement tem? i need more info. thanks

• Js
      22nd of Jun, 2010

were on the same boat guys i paid for 32 euro then i searched because theyre asking for another 16 euro for courrier, i doubt now because i asked them before i send the money if aside from 32 euro do i need to pay anything they said no more, but now again...Lets leave it to God...he knows what to do with those people..

• Ai
      26th of Jun, 2010

i also received messages from info@EUROJOBSLY.com and they're offering job opportunity which is related to my field. I received an e mail telling me that I have an interview through ym, suddenly another email came telling me to submit all my documents (CV, Motivation letter, Registration number from the work force office) then I begin to doubt because I haven't had my interview then they're telling me after the completion of requirements I will receive my VISA??? They're also referring brightcove.transl.@gmail.com as a service provider. I am not really sure if this is nor real or real but I am afraid of taking risk.

• Ta
      29th of Jun, 2010

What will be the problem if you send the documents from your own country? You have the docs, right, print and send and you will have no problem I believe.