EuroDNS / No refund and wrong information

1 Luxembourg Review updated:

The company lets users register for domain names at a discount rate that have already been taken. When trying to work on the domain name it is found that it has already been registered in other peoples name. Then the eurodns.com does not respond to inquiries about refund and still after numerous phonecalls does nothing to settle the matter. Its totally a scam!!

More EuroDNS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      11th of Sep, 2008

They charge my card for 150 euro and never register domains for me.
    Now i cant take back my money.

• Ka
      9th of Oct, 2008

i have registered a domain with this company and i did not receive any password for my user name. However, the domain is parked with them so i can not access it and i wont get my passwords. I will be sueing this company.

• Da
      5th of Apr, 2009

Registered domain with them, one day later they send me an e-mail back that they actually cannot register that domain name because its not compliant to the TLD policies (that were not listed on their website). One day later they also charge my card for this (although they could not register the domain name). Now they ask for a 10eur fee to send me back my money. FRAUD!

• Eu
      30th of Sep, 2009

I also registered a domain with euroDNS and they told me after a week that the domain is not available and charged me 11.5 EUR for a refound of 16.1, so they just robbed me. They are completly scammers.

• Tf
      11th of Sep, 2010

Be glad you werent taken for more. My credit card info was stolen and used by eurodns.com in Luxembourg. I had never even heard of that group until my bank called me about the suspicious activity on my account.

• Fo
      22nd of Mar, 2011

EURODNS has been cheating clients worldwide for many years. Here is how they work : they ask you to pay a deposit for a domain that has already been registered by someone else. When you demand a refund, they ask you to send an email, which they will never reply to (except by asking you for another email). Do not be enticed by their nice URL. EURODNS is actually a scam.

• Fo
      22nd of Mar, 2011

I agree. EuroDNS is just a bunch of crooks who stole me $150 as well. They claim they have the URL which is a lie and then they will NOT refund.

• Te
      26th of Mar, 2011

100% agree. Had exactly the same experience with them recently. EuroDNS asked me for a deposit of 249 € and claimed they had a couple of URLs which was a total lie and then they REFUSED to refund. WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH EURODNS.