Etrailer / False advertising and will not refund
Being a long-time repeat customer, I was sent something that was not the same as what was advertised. I bought a hitch that was stated on their website to weigh 27 pounds. It arrived at 37 pounds.
That is a big deal on a sports car! I was told that since the functionality of the hitch was not affected by the weight difference that they would not refund my round trip delivery fees.
They stuck it too me and they will never see another dollar from me. I have sent business to them and now it is time to warn everyone that this company will lie, refuse to take responsibility for their false advertising, fail to satisfy even a long standing loyal customer.
You have been warned. Deal with someone who has less negative reviews!
I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. Don't make the same mistake. Don't do business with these liars.
More Etrailer Complaints & Reviews
- Etrailer - Shipping Sucks! 
- Etrailer - Don't use it
- Etrailer - Avoid them
- eTrailer.com - eTrailer.com sells defective auto parts!
- Etrailer - Bad service
- eTrailer.com - rv replacement light fixtures
- eTrailer.com - Be careful
- Etrailer - Horrible customer service
- www.etrailer.com - The weight distribution hitch was defective
- eTrailer.com - return of funds