Eteacher / Ripoff

Phoenix, United States Review updated:

Eteacher group is a ripoff. They told me what I wanted ot hear just ot get me to sign up. I wanted ot learn Ashkenazi the rep said no problem we have teachers that teach Ashkenazi. The teacher taught in Sephardi. Called and started with another teacher, still Sephardi. Called in again and got a third teacher, still Sephardi. Called again told rep I felt like I was given bad information and signed up under false pretenses as class not Ashkenazi. The rep instantly charges the balance due to my credit card without my permission. Discussing this matter with Eteacher was a waste of time as they were going to do nothing. My only recourse was to dispute with the bank. I ended up taking 2 classes that cost me over $300.00
I do not recommend doing business with this company as if you search you can find lots of complaints about Eteacher charging without permission. Their business practices are terrible.

Az
Nov 19, 2014

Comments

• I wish I have read this before! My bank is cleared by this scam ETeacher Group Ltd.

• Yv
      Aug 03, 2016

Why do you want to learn Ashkenazi when Hebrew nowadays is spoken Sepahrdic way, try to be modern my friend.
    You want Ashkenazi ok, try to learn Yddish first !!