ESBI / Fraudulant Charges on my At&T bill

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Two charges showed up on my At&T bill totaling 27.90 I have no idea what this is and I never authorized it. It appears as follows:

Key Club Savings, LLC-Voicmail Mthly fee 14.95
My voicmail NTWRK, INC-VMAIL MTHY FEE 12.95

This is why I do not automatically pay my bills, I pay them after I review them. I will not pay this portion of my bill and it will not effect my phone service. But, try to get ahold of these crooks... they have phone numbers but they don't answer. EBSI acts like a clearing house for other business to rip you off. AT&T better stop letting people add charges to our bills... these days it is to easy to go with another company who doesn't allow these practices.

Gw

Comments

Ja
  27th of Oct, 2008

I work for a major telecom company and I constantly get customers who are billed by this and other "3rd party billers" without knowledge or permission. USUALLY this happens when a customer answers an online survey or contest ("Get a free $100 gift card just for taking survey" etc.) and there is usually some sort of disclosure (3 pgs. of fine print that people don't usually read) that says by accepting you will be billed by XYX company for this service. Let your phone co. know asap, and make sure they back up your dispute.