ESBI / Repeated charges
I was billed by ESBI and when I called they said they were authorized to bill me. They gave me a name of someone who doesn't exist - in my life at least. I was given credit and now have received another charge on this month's bill. When I called Embarq to see exactly how I could be billed by them for a third party transaction I didn't authorize the phone rep said, "I'm not getting paid for it. I'm not taking your money." I said that his company gets the money and he said, "I'm not taking your money." Why am I getting this charge? He said, because you authorized it. They have a tape." Then play it for me - I have been on hold for over 10 minutes. I will report this to my congressman. You should all complain to your politicians - this is all regulated.
Until I googled ESBI, I thought this was just my problem. To see it so widespread is very sad that we are all being taken advantage of.
More ESBI Complaints & Reviews
- ESBI - fraudulent email phone charges 
- ESBI - Fraud 
- ESBI - Fraudulent charges 
- ESBI - Online fraud 
- ESBI - Billing on Verizon Bill for Anvil Computer Services
- ESBI - unauthorized charges to phone bill 
- ESBI - Unauthorized basic monthly fee 
- ESBI - Scam
- ESBI - How to get your credit 
- ESBI - Third party billing on Embarq