Erie Insurance / they are a rip off company
I have my home and cars with Eire, after ten years 20, 000 in premiums I hade a problem with car parts being stolen off one of my cars while it was in a shop for repairs, they denied my claim said it was the fault off the shop and I needed to go to small claims court and deal with it myself, then doubled my car insurance. I'm 58 and have never filed a claim before. what a rip off company if you think you have coverage with this company it is not worth the paper it is written on.
More Erie Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Erie Insurance Group - Erie Insurance sucks! 
- Erie Insurance - Sneak attack 
- Erie Insurance - No response for claim 
- Erie Insurance Exchange - Denial of legitimate claim 
- Erie Insurance - home owner's policy 
- Erie Insurance Group - car insurance/unauthorized charges
- Erie Insurance - insurance investigation; submitted a claim back in may. been treated quite shabbily!
- Erie Insurance Group - claim
- Erie Insurance - Unethical behavior
- Erie Insurance - Renters insurance claim