EricDress / bad company!

I ordered a beautiful cute looking dress on this website. Then I received a confirmation email and my tracking number. Finally my dress arrived. But I must say that the size S was more like a size L. Also, the material was very cheap and thin. There should have been pretty flower shaped buttons, but the dress I received did not have any buttons at all. Instead of buttons there was a zipper. Well, that was completely different dress. I contacted their customer service and they refused giving me a refund. I told that I wanted a refund, because the dress was nothing like the picture. They told me to send it back to them and they will think about it. But I told that sending it back to China would be too expensive for me!! I asked them to give me a guarantee that I will get another dress. They said that they can't promise that, they need to think about it first. I paid via PayPal, so thank to they great customer service I got my money back. I will never order from them again because everything about them is bad. They have horrible customer care and rubbish quality.

Vi