Epass / To Change my Post-Matric Scholarship Renewal [protected]

Phone: 8008689989

Dear Sir/Madam,
SUB : To change my wrong Aadhaar No (UID) : [protected]
to My Aadhar No (UID) :[protected]
Iam B Ravi Kumar Studing M.Tech 2sd year in Indra Institute Technology and Science, Markapuram.Because of my renewal schlorship [protected] i need to enter my Aadhaar no (UID).By mistakely here i entered my brother's Aadhaar no [protected].iam very sory to entered wrong UID no, so please kindly change my brother UID No to my UID No [protected].

Thnaking you

Mar 15, 2014

More Epass Complaints & Reviews

Comments

15th of Aug, 2018
    Epass - I have submitted my hard copies in district collector at education department
    Hyderabad

Name:kasangottu sravan kumar
    Epass id:201609560866
    Status: pending at collector office
    Catagory:EBC
    I have submitted my hard copies in district collector at education department in medchal district office on
    18-05-2018
    Till now my issue is not solved
    College forced to pay for college fee.
    What I can Do?

15th of Aug, 2018
    Epass - about scholarship
    India

I applied for epass scholarship online and hard copies are not submitted in the college. So, what can i do for further process of my application..please respond immediately .can i apply next year scholarship as renewal scholarship.if it is denied then what is the process of getting that scholarship .

• Ru
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Epass - Kalyana Lakshmi
    Hyderabad

Hi

I would like to know whether Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is a one time benefit to a family or to a daughter.

I parents have two daughters than the benefit is applicable to only one child or both the children.

Kindly Reply.