Entirelypets.com / My advice is to stay away from Entirelypets
We have ordered some vitamins for our pet dog and they sent us an expired bottle! We contacted Entirelypets right away and they said that was impossible. Then we sent them a picture and they finally agreed that was their mistake and promised to send us a replacement. After one week of waiting I decided to contact Entirelypets and ask about our order status and they said that they were not able to help us because these vitamins were no longer in stock. They said nothing about refund and these vitamins were still showed on their site as "in stock".
My advice is to stay away from Entirelypets, they are dishonest and unreliable.
More Entirelypets.com Complaints & Reviews
- Entirely Pets - Never order from them 
- Entirely Pets - Overcharged
- Entirely Pets - Excessive Shipping Time; No Help From Customer Service 
- Entirelypets.com - They sound incredibly bad, and almost like a scam
- Entirelypets.com - I will not be ordering from them in the future 
- Entirelypets.com - Will not all me to UNSUBSCRIBE
- Entirelypets.com - They charged my account for products I never ordered!
- Entirelypets.com - They didn't deliver my item on time
- Entirelypets.com - I'm tired of Entirelypets!
- Entirely Pets - Refund