EMS Internet / Miss sold sales

May 18, 2015
This company ems internet has miss sold me advertising, and ripped me off, after convincing that the first sale was a one off complete sale of £99+vat, and then a different salesman at ems contacting me 2 days later to say that i would need to pay ems internet a further £580+vat in order for the advertising to work for me. The second salesman`s exact words to me were, " you didn`t seriously think that £99+vat would get you the advertising did you. Yet that was how the first phone call sale sold me the advertising. This company are a fast talking bunch of crooks, and they are very well tutored at what they do !!! Stealing from vulnerable, unsuspecting innocent people.

Beware of this bad bunch at ems internet.

N  16th of Jan, 2015 by

Ems Internet - False sales techniques
EMS internet
United Kingdom

Hard cold calls useing lies to get you to change to what they want. They were sorry but how many others have been effected.
N  19th of May, 2015 by
During the initial call we do not advise that the purchase includes any marketing our calls are recorded and can be supplied.
Some of our customers choose to have a website with no supporting products as they market the website themselves.
However many others when advised of our products that can help with search engine optimisation choose to purchase something that suits their needs.
No purchases are mandatory and our customers have the option to decline. Please contact us directly to discuss further and to obtain copies of the calls if required.

Headquarters  EMS Internet Ltd Logo Headquarters EMS Internet Ltd