Embassy Loans / Title lien

1 Cooper City, FL, United States

I paid off two loans with embassy and the last one I paid on June 12th, 2015. I was told that I would be able to get my title back in 10 business days and this lien is still on there. I spoke to the title department yesterday and she informed me that this lien would be off today. The lien is still on there. My truck was inoperable for 5 months and I had no payments deferred, when I was told I would receive them. I was late on 2 payments (which I was told that those were being deferred, due to me just getting the vehicle back from aamco. The truck was getting a new transmission installed) and my truck was taken. After this I paid off the loan in full on June 12th, 2015. I am tired of this company lying to me and I would like the title clean like I was told by 3 employees here. I feel like I was played around with and lied to.Can someone who has communication skills and can actually do their job get the lien off my title. I have spoken to Jenny, Sandy (mainly), Marlena (title dept). I have been to the DMV twice to get my title and its wasting my time and gas. I am missing work and I need someone to actually comply with what they say, instead of speaking to liars. When I called yesterday, I was told that the lien would be gone today, yet here is this lien that has cost me lots of money and frustration.

Embassy Loans