EliteXtreme.com / They are rude, non customer oriented, can not believe they even have a job

They are rude, non customer oriented, can not believe they even have a job, infact I can not believe that the owner is even in business. I ordered Nov 26th and have not even gotten everything. I would never refer infact I just might tell 10 people or more how terrible the service was, and we all know that when you tell 10 people and they each tell ten thats alot of business lost!! Owners need to rethink of how they treat their customers. Snail mail would have been faster getting my stuff here... so much for xmas presents.

Ba

Comments

• Gr
      23rd of Sep, 2009
    ELITEEXTREME.COM
    Texas

This company sucks!!! i ordered a cell cover for my cellphone in 07/09 still have not received it as of 08/09. i called several times told it was on back order.
    i cancelled the order. requesed a refund. Still have not received a refund. it is now 09/09.

• Ko
      13th of Apr, 2011
    Elitextreme.com
    elitextreme.com

Ordered 2 items. One came but not the other. No explanation. Sent email. Was assured that missing item would be sent along with a "free" gift. Nothing. No response from them or EBAY!!

• Mi
      19th of Oct, 2012
    Elitextreme.com
    elitextreme.com

I've only been waiting 10 days for shipping, so by the reviews I see here, I may not see anything. Good thing it was a cheap item. I called the place and the guy said that they're waiting for it to be sent to them. You could tell the guy wasn't good at, or even interested in customer satisfaction, relations, opinions, or anything. Should have looked at reviews 1st!