[Resolved] Elite basset hound in Iowa / elite basset hound in iowa

5 Iowa Falls, IA, United States Review updated:

My wife over year ago dealt with these people to get a puppy for her mother her mother‘s husband of 50 years Passed away so my wife wanted to get her a puppy because we are dog people our whole family and had hoped it would help with the healing process my wife gave these people $1200 deposit and then it was the run around ever since then first they said we did some things wrong on our order and then they said that the mom dog her litter of puppies could not come to term passed away so my wife wanted to get her a puppy because we are dog people our whole family and had hoped it would help with the healing process my wife gave these people $1200 deposit and then it was the run around ever since then first they said we did some things wrong on our order then they said that the mom dog her litter of puppies could not come to term, So with my wife asked him when we're both there be another batch of puppies they became very belligerent and also very rude to my wife who is also Mexican-American I believe they are racist as well and they played with her because of that they put us from number two on the list to number eight when I confronted them on a phone message they said that I threatened them I only said that I was going to take legal action against hi so with my wife asked him when ribs there be another batch of puppies they became very belligerent and also very rude to my wife who is also Mexican American I believe they are racist as well and they played with her because of that they put us from number two on the list to number eight when I confronted them on a phone message they said that I threatened them I only said that I was going to take legal action against him them, so now they have said that they have canceled our contract and going to charge us another thousand dollars for the cancellation of the contract that they canceled this is absolutely insane they have the screwball contracts with hidden messages the man who talk to my wife I believe his name is Juanita, or Jaunito, surprisingly was very rude to my wife as well as racist these people need to be stopped all we want is our refund back even know the state no refunds but they canceled our contract I am currently working on legal action for both of breach of contract and also racial Discrimination against my wife

• Updated by william daggett, Jul 16, 2018

I’m sorry about some of the miss spelling and somethings that were listed twice in my statemt and out of order I’m using a mic because my Keypad isn’t working well but if you read the whole story you understand

• Updated by william daggett, Jul 16, 2018

I hope and pray that nobody has to ever go through this it was heartbreaking it’s very draining for me to write bad things about people I like people for the most part I love dogs but when you mess with my family and their heartstrings I have to act

Wi
Jul 16, 2018

Comments

• Rd
      Dec 30, 2018

Same experience here. This is an on-line scam . If they do have a business - it is only a front . I don’t think they EVER deliver any dogs to anyone. Beware of this questionable business.

• Kg
      Apr 16, 2019

@rdnourish This is 100% a scam and they even tried to threaten me with their attorney's contact info which was also invalid. There are rumors online that this is a network that bounce you from fake website to fake website just to boost their rankings. Try contacting someone directly who has actually received one of their dogs that isn't connected to them...USE CAUTION when dealing with this group.

• Be
      Jan 25, 2019

Same here, I filed a lawsuit in my home state that they ignored. I sent a demand letter to their attorney who hasn't answered either. I am preparing to file a lawsuit in Iowa. I have never heard of anyone getting a MBH from them.

• Be
      Jan 25, 2019

@Beth Rosen Oknin Also, myself and many others I have spoken to, if you so much is question their methods, Jacory and Juan say that you breached the contract and will sue you for libel. Don't worry, they can't win a lawsuit if you state the facts. The fact fo me is I have been on their waitlist 2 years with no puppy.

• Th
      Jan 31, 2019

@Beth Rosen Oknin In case if a court defines that a consumer complaint constitutes libel or defamation, the mentioned consumer would be held legally responsible for damages to the reputation of the business, mentioned in complaint. Under federal law (the Communications Decency Act) ComplaintsBoard.com is not legally responsible for the complaints that are posted, even if those complaints contain remarks that are defamatory. However, the mentioned law does not protect the person who posted the complaints from the responsibility for the posted complaints.

• Al
      Jan 26, 2019

Two years ago I made the mistake or believing the EBH hype. Every time I spoke with them it was the run around, then they blocked me from their FB groups for asking if anyone ever got a puppy. They they said I was in violation of my contract, currently prepping to sue in Iowa.

• Th
      Jan 31, 2019

@Al Saganich They are certainly come after you full force with your defamation. Tons of people have gotten dogs from them you seem like better people who likely breached their contract which if you did you don't get anything. Everyone knows that you can't breach a contract and expect the other party to still cater to you. lol may the odds every be in your favor. Trolls like you are going to have to learn their lesson.

Feb 15, 2019

This is is the best review of EBH compared to other top kennels. https://www.bassethoundbreeders.org/reputable-basset-hound-breeders-to-visit/?fbclid=IwAR0pt3bsrAqsK30otxRpQR46JLrcCncFAyS6AfLrwBHVWCKnKMUwTILUlfU

May 20, 2019

For those that want to see real reviews visit their group page which has hundreds of happy clients. https://www.facebook.com/groups/111042885713135/