eFakeID.com / Take $$$ with nothing in return

I sent these putronic foul stenching ### over $400-00 (aus) for 4 nsw drivers licenses (novelty of course) that was over a month ago. I even sent an extra $30-00 for express delivery! I must be the most stupid ### on this planet. The only reason i dealt with them in the first place was due to a couple of these "fake id review" sites saying efakeid.com wasone of the best etc etc. They have not heard the last of me... where are these maggots???

N  27th of Oct, 2008 by

We carry most states and provinces of novelty ids that all match the book. All holograms/ UAV are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/UAV that are on the actual Id's. Our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. All templates are consistently updated. One novelty Id is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. Turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. We are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.
N  25th of Feb, 2009 by
tylersnoveltyids@hotmail.com <--- This guy TYLER is a SCAM!!

To be honest all these so called "Fake ID websites" are just rip offs, these ###ing losers are trying to make some smart cash by ripping off people like us looking for some easy fakes. They ask for money and stop replying to your emails the moment you have transfered them the cash.

Anyway, I went back to my hometown and found a guy who is into printing, he did the job for me quite well, and I didn't even pay him much. Thank God .. but the fact that these ID sites ripped me off really sucks. Anyway, anyone who's looking for fakes I could hook you all up if you need let me know. Cheers!