EDP Reporting$99 check taken out of my account

1 Review updated:

I was pretty desperate for money because I owe so much and I am totally self supportive. So I started looking online for a loan between $500 and $1000, knowing that if I was approved for such a loan that the interest would be high. But I needed the money. I know I gave my checking account number to a few places as they said they would need it to direct deposit money into my account if I was approved for a loan. Everything would send and email saying I had been approved and give me another link or links to go to. Anyway, I don't remember applying for any credit cards. I have received a few credit cards in the mail, but have shredded them thinking they were the typical "you have been pre approved for such and such credit card". So if I got this card, I did not activate it and did shredd it. I keep calling the number that my bank managed to get for me for EDP Reporting. But I stay on hold forever and don't get to talk to anyone. I have left messages, but nobody returns my call. I want my $99 that this company took out of my checking account with a check number the company established of 88894 credited back to my account. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide!!! Melody Cochran

Comments

Jan 15, 2009

i haven't given no one premission to withdraw no money. i did apply for a loan online but it did not go through. next thing i know money was withdrawn from my account, without getting any money to be paying back .i would like file a law suit on this company.i can see if i got the money, but i didn't.

Jan 15, 2009

i would like to use the complaint above

• Me
      Jan 16, 2009

I have received numerous calls from people thinking that I am affilitated with EDPREPORTING. I am not. I filed a complaint and gave my phone number to show that I am a federal employee hoping that this fraudulant company would give me back my money. They say that are going to, but have not done so and it has went well past the time frame they gave me. I should have not listed my work number. I am going to get in serious trouble on my job if people do not stop calling me. I can give what information I have, however, and hope that it helps those that had money taken out of their checking account thinking they were giving their ch. acct. information so that the loan could be deposited.

The phone number is [protected]. You will not get to speak to anyone. You can leave a message. I think you have to have an extension to be able to even do that. I don't remember the guy's name, but EXT. 133 is an ext. of someone that called me back once. Call and leave him a million voicemails until someone calls you back. I also have the fax number and sent a fax to a woman there: Libbie Alessi [protected]. You could fax her and tell her your situation and demand your money back. As I say, I am a federal employee and have threatened law suits against EDPREPORTING and I still do not have my money back. But DRIVE THEM CRAZY!!!

Melody Cochran

• Me
      Jan 16, 2009

Please remove the complaint that lists my phone number. I have submitted another complaint giving people all the information that I have to be able to help them contact the company. I am going to be fired from my job if people do not stop calling me thinking I am affiliated with EDPREPORTING. I sympathize with them, however, and hope the information I provided helps.

Thank you!