EconoLodge Urbana Pike / Room was disgusting!
On March 9 we stayed at EconoLodge in Kenly, N.C. on our way to Florida which was very nice. Coming back we stayed at 6005 Urbana Pike, Fredrick, Maryland. No comparison. The drapes were dirty and hanging off the window, the mattress was about 5 inches thick, the bed frame made of wood was falling apart, the heater frame was falling apart. I wish I had taken pictures of it. Being a chain I thought reputation was everything. Our next trip if I stayed at an EconoLodge I would have to inspect it first. The bath room was clean so its not the cleaning ladies fault, its the manager. The lobby was very nice also. The only reason we stayed was we had driven 13 hours that day on our way back home and we were too tired to look for another place. Sorry about the complaint but it really needs to be looked . I wasn't the only one feeling like this as I talked to 2 other couples in the AM having coffee in the lobby.
More EconoLodge Urbana Pike Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Choice Hotels International - service
- Choice Hotels International - choice hotel in harrisburg mississippi
- Choice Hotels International - hotel cleanliness
- Quality Inn - overcharge
- Choice Hotels International - services received - condition of the hotel - kandi lenker rewards #gp-kll19274