Eckankar / Spiritual Fraud Racket, Tax Evasion, Money Laundering, Illegal Searching of Personal belongings.

1 Chanhassen, MN, United States Review updated:

I joined an Eckankar study group thinking it would be informative and fun. I was searching for a spiritual study group and thought I had found a good one but I was wrong. I joined an Eckankar Study Group and watched as a horrible drama unfolded before my eyes.I watched Annette Weihreter along with the area Eckankar representative look into a carry bag while one of the class participants was using a toilet. It is very odd rummaging through other peoples personal belongings while those people are in another room. I know she passes information onto another woman who calls herself Annette. This woman is a known police informant. This study group was so corrupt that I went back to the regensburg study group because so much illegal money business was going on. I heard a crippled man say at a meeting at this corrupt study group that he got money to pay for his auto from a foundation when I know he got it from a visiting American business man who regularly passes his money through this study group's Eckankar center. The president of Eckankar in our location does not go to that study groups Eckankar center because he does not want to jeopardize he and his family by being associated with them. It is appalling to see how much people get away with using this Eckankar center and study group to do their dirty business. I have never witnessed a religious study group doing these things. These Eckankar members do tax avoidance and other illicit things as business transactions under noses of tax police here. They make claims they are a student study group when their whole purpose is to use the Eckankar center as a tax shelter and do illegal business transactions under guise of religious meetings. Now I am wondering what I got mixed up in! I am leaving these Eckankar study groups. You should know these things before you join them. I have always felt like I was a science experiment with this Eckankar group and my reactions to their teachings either brought praise or I would be shunned and ignored. I would recommend that one chooses a more honest group of people.

Za
Jun 1, 2015

Comments

• Wi
      28th of Nov, 2018

I know what you mean and am adding what happened to me taking part in a class.

My Mother asked me to blatantly lie about a man in our eckankar satsang group because he works for the government. Mom wants to discredit him because he discovered Mom and Dads tax scheme that they use to not pay taxes they owe.

My Father is so frantic that he is hiding his businesses so the government wont imprison him and force payment of back taxes he owes for back years. Basically Papa has used our Eckankar study center to avoid paying taxes he owes. Now my Dad is affraid of getting caught ever since the government has been investigating our families earnings.

The police have been following my Mom to see where she sells her artwork.The tax department wants to catch her secretly selling her art and not paying back taxes owed. Mother has gotten frustrated because her cash cow has been discovered by the police. Now the IRS knows Mom's strategy in using our eckankar satsang group to network so she can sell her artwork. Making tax money owed disappear through our Eckankar tax exempt bank account.

That's why she told me to lie about the man who works for the justice department. The man was told by our center money manager that is what mom is doing with the eckankar satsang groups bank accounts by selling her artwork and using the bank accounts to make it look like the money going through are from satsang donations. Mom makes her art profits disappear through our Eck centers bank account.

Mother shared her profits with the eckankar centers business manager to make him be quiet about her using the eckankar center bank account to put her profits through as donations so it looks like the sales are for books and other eckankar items. Our study center business manager has also been taking moms profit money and sending this through the business managers wife's bosses business accounts also. His wife's employer knows nothing about this.

Mom has issues with sleeping around town for pocket money although my dad does not approve. She has been trying to convince my cousin and I to sleep around also to pay off taxes owed by my parents!!! My Dad does not object to this either!

Our satsang group is supposed to be learning spiritual principles . What a travesty. Our Eckankar study center is entangling the public and its members so that my parents can make large sums of money to pay back taxes owed. Nobody would believe this if I told anyone but this is the god awful truth. All the while everybody thinks we are a legitimate spiritual satsang group.

Mother is so depressed she has been getting free prescription drugs from one of her friends at the Eck center who is a doctor. The doctor makes bathtube methedrine and antidepresesents and is not concerned about breaking the law. Making drugs and giving mother perscriptions without prescribing them. Mom has shared her profits with this doctor for doing this for her. Mom takes her profits and then sends the money through her doctor friends clinic as well. I am sick at heart that eckankar supports my parents behavior. Eckankar is sneaky about covering up money making schemes that members are involved in as long as eckankar receives some of the profits.

My advice is not get involved in Eckankar unless you want to associate with people actively breaking the law. The members in charge at the Eck centers are heavily involved in illegal money making schemes so they can pay off quotas required for being registered Eck centers by Eckankar headquarters and the registering authorities in their countries.