[Resolved] eChargrechargr for android

I've had to contact them when the order was accidentally placed and they refuse to cancel my order and don't want to refund my money back. On their website, there was a back menu to return to and when I pressed the search bar arrow to return to the previous page it automatic placed the order. I was trying to return the page where it had all my information so I could cancel the order and all of the sudden the order was placed.

on the same day, I had sent them an email since they didn't have a phone number to contact customer service so I sent them this through email.

"Hi, I was trying to cancel the order and I didn't press to continue I was looking to return to the page so I can cancel what I picked.

Please cancel my order A.S.A.P, I don't like when you don't have the option of selecting to be a member or not. I was trying not to become a member.

Best Regards,
Jasmin Martinez"

They didn't reply fast enough until 2 days after and I had specified them to not send the order and to refund my money back. Then I just got the order that I had told them not to send and then I see an email saying that they can only refund me $5 for the shipping cost. Excused my language but this is [censored] and this is wrong if a customer has contact on time regarding cancelling the order and to refund the money back, they should comply with the customer request.

• Resolution statement

• eChargr Customer Care's Response, Jul 15, 2018

Hello Ms. Jasmin Martinez,

This is Jane, the Customer Service Representative at eChargr. First of all, we sincerely thank you for bringing this matter into light! Please know that it was never our intention to not cancel your order, as the policy with the manufacturer of our charger calls for the automatic production of your order as soon as you place the order. However, we understood the frustration that might come from this policy, especially since you have requested an immediate cancellation of the order. Therefore, please know that we have decided to cancel your order and refund you fully on 6/27/18. We thank you very much for your patience for this refund!

We have fully taken note of your complaint and are working with our manufacturers in order to change this policy so this situation does not repeat again with any of our customers, as customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

We sincerely apologize for this trouble and thank you again. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us again at anytime, we'd be more than happy to answer your email!

Sincerely,
    Jane, eChargr Customer Service Representative

Be
Jun 26, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      Jul 30, 2018

I bought 4 echargers from www.echargr.com on 16 June 2018.
    Have received on 4 July 2018.
    Unfortunately all are faulty.
    They promised to resend but as of 30 July 2018 there are no signs of tracking even though i have requested a few times.

Aug 02, 2018

Hi i have ordered 6 echargr and even i have received the order but none of them are working i want to request either give me refund or replace the charger

• St
      Aug 07, 2018

I ordered 6 echargrs too and all faulty. I send them a strongly worded email. I can’t believe I was so gullible and foolish to fall for this. It’s a scam. Has to be. They can’t sell them for proper retail price (as they evidently don’t work!) so they make it look like it’s a special promotion and you just pay shipping!! Then you wait 6 weeks before they arrive and then they are all faulty!!! It really is nothing but a scam. I had high hopes for this. But I was duped and I feel stupid having paid for these. This should be illegal if it’s not already. It be next to impossible to get a refund and they’ll probably insist on checking the items themselves which means cost for us and hassle which they probably won’t refund. It’s all rather dubious and very disappointing.

• Nj
      Sep 13, 2018

You all deserve it if you believed any word on their website.
    Furthermore, "automatic production of your order as soon as you place the order." is such a lie. It's not possible nor feasable to to this for each order
    Manufacturing in volume is the only way to go to keep the costs down.

Oct 08, 2018

Is there a phone number for them? They are not responding to my emails.

Oct 08, 2018

I'm having the same issue. They finally replied to my email and offered a $6 shipping credit. I did not mean to place this order. My shipping state is even wrong. Waiting to hear back from them about that. This website is not user friendly neither is customer service at this point.

Oct 10, 2018

Still waiting on them to respond. They have horrible customer service

• Mu
      Nov 21, 2018

Echargr company is totally fraud and they are working with different names. Please start a campaign against these peoples because they are cheating with all of us. They can't cheat like this. We have to raise the voice and educate the people. This company website should block.

• Mu
      Dec 11, 2018
    eChargr - Product Delivery

Your company is cheating and no body save from your fraud. You should stop this fraud. I haven't recieved my product and will not received in future because you don't have this type of product. Your aim is to earn money by cheating people. You all are [censored] and [censored] people.

• Qu
      Feb 25, 2019
    eChargr - Service

I placed the order couple of days ago and expecting an email confirmation but didn't receive any. Emailed them twice but no response received. Thinking this seller is illegitimate and fraud. Order#: B5ED0D37B7