Easy Saver / American Leisure / Charges to credit card

I must admit I called [protected] and spoke with Bill and he assured me the charges would be taken care of and put back on my credit card. I asked what these were for and he asked if I had purchased a Red Max exerciser and I had. Well I was suppose to get a gift card and also in getting the gift card my name and credit card was put in for 16.95 a month for 2 separate companies. We will see if I get it back so far they have been helpful, and the number from the previous post was the one I used.

Thanks for posting and helping $68 will buy a tank of gas these days...

More Easy Saver / American Leisure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bi
      18th of Feb, 2010

I bought flowers from Pro Flowers and within a month got a charge from Easy saver for $16.95 and have called ! I want my money back from these rip offs and I will insure you I will never buy from ProFlowers.com again if they cant control what happens on thier website then they are in the wrong as well.. THE LOST MY BUSINESS and all of my frends as I am sending emails out to everyone ! If any anyone can give me a good number for this Easy Saver as I want to tal to someone I intend to turn ths over to the AZ States Attorny's ofice as well to see what they will do! But the consumer is getting ripped off!