Easy Grant Success / FRAUD

1 Las Vegas, United States Review updated:

EASY GRANT SUCCESS - MULTIPLE COMPANY NAME
AKA: Network AGENDA.COM
AKA: Various other easy profit advertising

REAL NAME: RAVEN MEDIA
REAL LOCATION: LAS VEGAS, NV

IF you have already been charged on your bank card or credit card...call your bank immediately to have these diputed. Please report them to your states internet fraus division. Since they are doing this through the internet...suggest filing an FBI fraud report. If enough of you do this they can be stopped.

They occasionally will say they made a mistake...how do they mistakenly charge your card from a company name you didnt authorize access to your card? they do it by passing you around within thier umbrella of company names ...under one master company (Raven media).

If you do nothing...they will keep taking money from your accounts! This is big money...dont let them win!
Good luck...if you call thier overseas answering lines...that just stalls you! Call your bank and get this started!

More Easy Grant Success Complaints & Reviews

Comments

14th of Apr, 2008
    Easy Grant Success - charges to my account

Please remove charges from my account of $39.95. I asked for $1.99 CD and that was the only thing to be charged to the account. Please do not charge anything else to theis account. Thanking ypu in advance.

15th of Apr, 2008

How do I contact these people?

15th of Apr, 2008

Please remove $39.95 from my account immediately. I did not authorize for you to go into my account. I only downloaded information at $1.99. I expect this transaction to be reversed within 24 hours. This has caused my account to be overdrawn and out of balance. CANCEL ANY & ALL INFORMATION AND/OR MEMBERSHIP REQUEST IMMEDIATELY UPON THIS NOTICE!!!

HOW DARE YOU!!!

• Ds
      16th of Apr, 2008

I agree, Ionly aggeedto 1.85 for the cd, which I didnt receive, now a month later I get a charge of $49.95 from easygratn sucess.com...
    How do I contac them??? There is no "contact us", 800 number, even on my credit card statment thee is usually a 800 #, but not with this one..

Pleasehelp. If anyone knows.
    Thanks David

• Ru
      16th of Apr, 2008

this is toal #^$%^%.these scam artists have robbed me for 39.95.go to hell you %$%suckers's.i bought a stinkin cd for 1.99 and now i got this #$%& happening.no contact info either.trust me, I will find them

• Da
      17th of Apr, 2008

they have charged my account 39.95 without authorization

• Am
      19th of Apr, 2008
    Easy Grant Success - charged for product numerous times;didnt recieve anything
    east grant success
    easygrantsucces

i keep getting charged for a product i never recieved and there is no contact information to straighten out the subject.

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2008

I am having this issue as well. Its from a grant company that offer you a grant cd for $9 then they start charging you $30+ a month. I went to the bank and had a stop payment issue then they hit me with another name. the one u are being charged with. I'm about to take legal action because now thati've issued a stop payment on them and they found a back door to take another payment they are basicaly Stealing from me. They are comminting credit card fraud..

• Kr
      20th of Apr, 2008
    Easy Grant Success - Unauthorized Debit - No Product

Company in Utah is debiting my account for unauthorized charges. Watch out for any Grant information. The government website has a link to this company.

21st of Apr, 2008

I responded to and ad for free grants, for a shipping fee of $2.29 a charge of $1.00 and another for $1.29 then a few days later my debit card was charged $39.95.

• Do
      21st of Apr, 2008
    Easy Grant Success - They keep taking money out of my account every month.I get absolutly nothing in return.
    Easy Grant Success

I bought one CD to help me with a grant.They have been taking money out of my account every month.I can not even use the CD.It has been several months and I am not able to get them to stop or refund my money.

21st of Apr, 2008

I was charged 39.95 when I was told by the website I would receive the CD for free and only have to pay for shipping and handling of 1.99. Please remove this charge! I did not sign up for monthly access to the website or authorize a 39.95 charge to my account.

-Thank You.

22nd of Apr, 2008

I was charged 39.95 for a CD I thought was free. I did not autherize this charge and I would be more than happy to find a class action law suit against your company. Please refund my balance in full!!!

22nd of Apr, 2008

I have help the customer service number is 1-800-546-2919. I had to theaten the company with a class action law suit to get a refund but it worked. hope this helps every one!!!

22nd of Apr, 2008

I think this company is also a scam. I ordered the $1.99 cd also. I just got an overdraft charge from my bank. This company charged me the 39.95. I have also did a complaint with the IC3 people.
    I hope this business goes under; that is not right what they are doing to people. I just wish there was a phone number listed for this scam site. Did you notice that?

You can email me on your thoughts. My name is Mysty I'm at: mystyblu1@att.net
    For any one on this page.

• Al
      30th of Apr, 2008
    Easy Grant Success - i didn't receive my package and i was over charged
    easy grant success
    Bellevue
    Washington
    Phone: 425-274-0657
    www.easygrantsuccess.com

i ordered a grant kit from the company for 1 dollar. not only did i not receive the kit, but i was charged 39.95 extra. I want my money back because i was over charged and scammed.

2nd of May, 2008
    Easy Grant Success - charged monthly fee for nothing
    easy grant success
    Utah

I got the "free" CD which was pretty well useless. Then when my credit card statement came I was charged $39.95 AND $7.95 for services I didn't want. PLUS this is a monthly charge!!! I called to cancel and they did, but would NOT refund my money. I feel they should refund all of my money. this is a total scam.

• Up
      20th of Jun, 2008

Raven Media and a related company, SmartNet Development, are part of a network of internet scams. They operate a staggering number of interlinked websites involving direct marketing, clickthrough reward programs, spam and distribution of personal details such as email addresses and account numbers.

The set up is actually very clever as they get revenue from every level of the chain.

Joe Citizen hands over his credit card number for 'shipping ' a get rich quick CD seen on the net and finds unauthorized monthly charges appearing on his statement.

SmartNet Development markets the websites selling the CDs to wannabe internet entrepreneurs. Each has a different domain name and front page, but all have the same disclaimer, giving a contact address and phone number of a virtual office in Las Vegas.

Joe Citizen's details are onsold to spammers and owners of the other CD websites. They in turn pay for advertising on the websites of 'affiliate' companies, who pay to belong to the partnership of websites driving visitors to each others' sites.

The vertical marketing system has another twist. Rewards are offered to people for signing up for a series of free trial subscriptions at the above websites. If they reach a target number, say 40, they win a plasma TV or laptop. Again, their details are onsold. Participating companies pay per clickthrough and per transaction. Rewards are popular with students who have time to make repeated phone requests for cancellation before the trial period ends, or who learn to work the system by cancelling their cards before charges are made.

I understand Raven Media sold this brilliant concept to the company who run Google PageAds. They've built this empire without disclosing any staff names, email addresses (other than bogus) or physical street address.

I'm aware of this because customer debit and credit card statements are cunningly attributed to merchant names very similar to reputable businesses such as mine, who daily receive emails demanding refunds and threatening legal action.

Don't believe a word of Ryan R's assurances - as K Joseph says, it's just a stalling tactic. I urge every victim of the purpetrators of this shameless fraud to lodge a chargeback with their card issuer, and to report them to the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov.

• Up
      21st of Jun, 2008

Update to the above. Ryan R's reply to a message emailed to ryanr@wskc.org (with the same wording as his comment above) was sent from the mailserver at iworks.com.

His full name is Ryan Riddle, and the CEO is Jeremy Johnson, whose name I've seen in connection with Alan Dunn of SmartNet Development. The street address of iWorks is 249 East Tabernacle, St. George, UT 84770, Tel (435) 688-0634. Ryan's email address is given as ryanriddle@iworks.com.

I imagine messages sent to ryanr@wskc.org aren't even read, but replied to by an autoresponder. Try contacting him directly by mailing, phoning or emailing him at iWorks.

• Sc
      18th of Jul, 2008

I also made an order for information on government grants, I indicated in both places listed before ordering and indicated I did not want the additional offers. My wife received a call and was told the offers were being sent and that I could simply not accept them and I would not be charged. I just found a charge for $30.00 on my bank account for one of the offers. I have left a message on the voice mail of Mr. Ryan Riddle however he has not called me back. This is a destressing and deceptive business practice in my openion. Theft is theft, and this is theft.