Easy Breathing Air Duct Cleaning / Worst company ever

I hired the company to clean the air ducts on 2/9/09, they did a lousy job: they used a blower on the "air returns" which threw all the debris/lint/dust back on to the furnace. My whole house house dusty and we could feel dust everywhere, I called the company next day and talked to the owner Robert and explained the situation, he promised a redo by himself and scheduled an appointment for following Saturday. No one showed up on the promised date 2/14/09, I called several times no one picked up the phone. I called again on Monday, Robert apologized and promised for 2/21/09, no one showed up again. Upon calling again Robert promised for 8 am on 03/07/09, I called at 7:45 and talked to Robert, he assured me the service guy is on his way and should be at my place withing 5 minutes, again no one showed up and I kept waiting, I tried calling the office number but no one picked up, I left several messages. I wasted 3 days for someone to come and redo the air duct cleaning. Now no one is picking my phone or returning any calls. I tried calling from a different phone, Robert picked up the phone as soon I told him my name he hung up on me. This company does not know anything about duct cleaning and causing more health hazards by moving the dust back into the furnace.

I made a mistake by not checking their BBB rating before calling them the first time, their rating is already negative at BBB.

Stay away from this company.

Ra

Comments

• Ji
      18th of May, 2009

I think there great!!. Some of the best guys you can have into your home.

28th of Aug, 2010

I have had the same BS from this operation, if you want to call it that? Exactly the same issues from previous posts, Its almost like we all live in the same household !
    Marvin races to get the job done then Robert plays the role saying he will save the day the following week/weekend. But never shows up, calls or even answers the phone unless you call from a different number then they hang up !!! I will also be following up with multiple websites, BBB & other authorities. Straight up crooks!! Then they have you write out the checks payable to Robert Riemer directly how convenient when they play games w/the company name !