East West connections directory / RIP OFF...owe money to people

2053 Williams Parkway, Unit# 31, L6S 5T4Brampton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
1.9
Phone: 905-654-6000

The owners of this business, Prabhjeet Grewal and Pawanjeet Kaur Grewal, -husband and wife team- from East West connections directory owe me money.

I have had a very bad experiience dong business with them. In my experience they turned out to be FRAUD, CHEATS AND LIARS.

I paid for a service I did not get. Even after contacting them many times, they have not made good on the deal we signed.

I will not be using them again and will NEVER recommend anyone to have any dealings with them.

Comments

Mr
  10th of Dec, 2008

Mr
  10th of Dec, 2008
I had a similer bad experience with them too.

Very bad business dealings.

Didn't come through on what they said.