Early Moments — Poor customer service and misleading sign up
I called on 3/7/17 at approximately 1:16pm about a charge I noticed on my account after signing up to what I thought was only a promotion to purchase a set of 5 books for under $5. My daughter was so excited and I was delighted to have gotten such a great deal. I shared the deal on my facebook of over $1000 possible sales leads for you guys. I don't recall ever reading a choice of package for a membership nor do I recall agreeing to a membership at all. When I called to inquire as I mentioned above I was told by the representative "if you didn't want a membership you shouldn't have bought the set of books" after clearly stating I only wanted the books and did not ever want a membership for ongoing deliveries. The representative chastised me and called me mean after cutting me off as I expressed my customer service complaints in addition to even telling me to continue to complain as she placed the phone away from her ear. after asking her to speak to a supervisor there was a pause and then her saying "well thank you is there anything else I can help you with?" I am absolutely disgusted and I plan on letting everyone I referred, to unsubscribe from your membership. What's a costumer service representative who is unable to handle customer service issues? The least she could have done was try to hike the sales by telling me the benefits for actually keeping the membership. The irony of it all: a catty customer service rep for a children's book club.
Updated by cynrob727 · Mar 07, 2017
update::: I called back to speak with the supervisor "Dora" who apologized and successfully resolved the issue at hand and who also promised to follow up with the previous call I was on.
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible service / buyer beware 
- Early Moments - Book subscription
- Early Moments - not allowed subscription 
- Early Moments - scaaaammmmm book subscription 
- Early Moments - Unauthorized credit card charges 
- Early Moments - acct. no 197807324/mary clark