Early Moments / acct. no [protected]/mary clark
I have made contact with Early Moments/Elmo's Learning Adventure several times to inform they that I have returned their products. I asked them to please do not send me any more books.
1/11/2017 @ 11::02 am - I spoke to Customer Rep, Angie and gave her the receipt number of the return
12/27/2016 @ 12:33 p.m. - I went to the United States Postal Office and returned the merchandise.
Receipt number [protected]
Tracking Number [protected] 62
I don't know if it is sitting on someone's desk or in their warehouse, but the merchandise is not in my possession. They claim they are going to send $21.41 to a collection agency when they are in receipt of their products.
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible service / buyer beware 
- Early Moments - Book subscription
- Early Moments - not allowed subscription 
- Early Moments - scaaaammmmm book subscription 
- Early Moments - Poor customer service and misleading sign up 
- Early Moments - Unauthorized credit card charges