DVDMD.tv / Ripped off

1 Australia Review updated:

I ordered a box set through this company. And it did arrive quickley. However the quality was very poor and it was covered in chinese subtitles. This was not what I was expecting. I emailed them to get details about returning the box set. They gave these details. And I then returned the box set to an address in China. I scanned the post office recept and emailed them. That was 2 months ago and they still have not refunded my money. And they have stopped answering my emails.
I will never use this company/website again and I will advise anyone to do the same. They are FRAUDS!

Comments

• Ri
      7th of Feb, 2009

Everyone who has had their money stolen from this fraudulent site needs to report this activity to:
    Once they receive so many complaints, they investigate it by sending it to government authorities. Even if you feel it's foreign so they cannot touch them, they really can stop them.
    Plus, always go to http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp
    and enter the website address of the company you want to buy from. This will tell you who it belongs to, their address, phone number, and what country their in. Which you can decide then if it's really worth the risk.
    Good Luck.

7th of Feb, 2009

I now stay away from asian sites. I've had too much trouble with China and other asians selling crap or stealing your money.

Here is what Who Is shows for DVDMD.COM

176 Jackson Ave.
    Syosset, NY 11791
    US
    516-606-2355

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.1300CAFE.COM
    NS2.1300CAFE.COM

End of Whois Information

• Tr
      8th of Feb, 2009

Why are the big motion picture companies not tracking these people down? I thought it would be quite simple. These people are taking peoples money. Just follow the money. Who owns and operates the bank accounts where these funds sit. Why dont the authorities just prosecute these people?

• Bo
      9th of Feb, 2009

I wish I'd found this site before I ordered from DVDMD. I've been waiting for nearly 3 weeks now and haven't had so much as a reply to my emails.

• Do
      11th of Mar, 2009

Hi - I just want to share my experience...
    I ordered a box set from these people and paid over $130 including postage. It did take a few weeks before I heard from them. They weren't able to fill my order but they answered my emails and I received a full refund including the postage within 24hrs of them saying they couldn't fill my order. Just thought you'd like to know...

• Gr
      21st of May, 2009

I just reported these guys yesterday so thanks for the website direction. It's total BS how they treat people.