Drive Financial Services / Awful company

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-222-4227

I purchased my car back in 2004. It was a brand new Chrysler Sebring valued @ $18.5k. After 4 years of payments, Drive Financial is telling me that I still owe over 9 thousand dollars on my car. I've been paying $377.00 to these people for 3 years and you mean to tell me that I've only paid 1/2 of the value of my car. That's even after I was out of work and unable to make a payment for 3 months. 2 weeks after having my son, Drive told me that I should 'sell' something out of my home in order to make my payment to them. They've also told me to 'liquidate' assets from my home. They've discussed personal account information with my parents (who are not on the account), they have constantly harassed me at home, work, and cell, they have told me that my car was being repossessed, they have told me that 'how would you like for you and you're son to be on the bus?

Completely unethical, and I'm sorry that I ever got involved with them. Unfortunately for me, I purchased this car coming out of a divorce, living on my own, and away from family. I am more than willing to get involved in any type of suit against this company. Currently I am 63 days past due on payments. I have not caught up from the 3 months that I was out of work, and they've told me that i need to catch up or give the car back. I've told them to come and get the car (which thank God, I've gotten another with the help of my finance'), and they still haven't come to get it. I am thoroughly pissed with this company. I wasn't mad initially since I knew that my credit wasn't the best... I was young when purchasing this car, and was not the wiser of scamming company's who feed off of the misfortune of those who are down. I am educated, have become a mother, and I am looking out for the best interest of me and my family. THIS COMPANY IS A BUNCH OF UNPROFESSIONAL CROOKS! I repeat, I'd like to get involved in proceeding with filing a class action lawsuit against them.

Va

Comments

• Va
      15th of Jul, 2008

If there is a class action suit against Drive Financial, please start a blog so that people can join there lending practices are againt the law.

• Bo
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Come on Everyone! Lets get it started. Drive Financial needs to be stopped for treating people they way they are. Ripping people off.

Everyone Join In!!!

• Sh
      5th of Jul, 2010

well if anyone fines out if there is a class action suit against them email me at shamikatraynham@yahoo.com.

• Sh
      5th of Jul, 2010

If anyone know of a class action suit against them please email me at shamikatraynham@yahoo.com. I appreciate all you help because these ppl are damn rip offs.