Drive Financial Services / Terrible experience!
I bought a vehicle in July of 2004 from Drive Financial. I can proudly say that I have not had a late payment that was my fault. For example, I had so many problems with these people stating they had not received payments or taking forever in a day to cash a personal check.
This lead me to switch to auto pay. I asked to have my payment deducted on the 15th of every month. Now this sounds PRETTY simple, huh? WRONG! The 15th approaches and the money was still not withdrawn for my account. I called Drive to inform them that the payment was not taken out. So, one lady tells me that the system may be slow and to call back tomorrow if it has not been taken out. So, I call the next day and the next day (speaking to different representatives) and before I know it it's been 7 days and the payment is still not taken out! The rep. tells me that I will need to pay with a credit card to get my account up to date! On top of that they have added interest! So, not only is my payment LATE, I also have to pay a 10.95 processing charge for their mistake!
The Representative told me that he would adjust the interest and that I would not be charged the 10.95. I was still charged the 10.95. I canceled the auto-pay and just decided to pay with a credit card over the phone so I would NOT have to deal with any more problems. That same month a representative tells me that I am still on Auto-Pay and to wait to see if the payment is automatically deducted before I pay with a credit card. I had already canceled auto pay! So... it all begins again. I am stuck waiting for this payment to be deducted out of my account (which never was). I now have to pay late fees, interest, and who knows if all of this is on my credit. This happened to me for 3 months!
I have other complaints with this company but there is not enough time in a day to type all of it. Are we proceeding forward with a class action law suit? If anyone is serious about this, please let me know. If no one has started this process, I would be willing to do it.
More Drive Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial Services - I paid off my loan... now they won't leave me alone 
- Drive Financial Services - harassing me and im not a client!
- Drive Financial Services - Repossessed after paying 10,500
- Drive Financial Services - Employees and customer service
- Drive Financial Services - auto loan
- Drive Financial Services - company shows that my vehicle was a repo.
- Drive Financial Services - Bad Business
- Drive Financial Services - Rip off 
- Drive Financial Services - Awful company 
- Drive Financial Services - RIP OFF LOAN SHARKS!!!!