Dri*element5.com / Fraudulent Charges

Checking my credit card purcheses online I found a charge of $86.67 under the name HelpMeDownload.com, I googled it found that they are a scam company, and then today i find a charge pending for 39.95 under the name DRI*Element5.com googled them as well found out they were a scam company as well so i had to cancel my credit cards, put all my other bills on hold till i recieve a new card. Personally i think these two companys are same company, stealing from a lot of people. Now for instence if i stoll someones credit card and used it i would be arrested for grand larceny under the new credit card act even if it was for only using it for $39.95. My whole point is how do these people get away with it so easy.and here i am not even considered middle class being stole from. Wheres the Justice.

A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
i have also just found a similar debit on my checking acct. on april 21 2009. my bank has told i have to wait for it to post in order for them to start an investigation. if anyone has been able to find out what this is please comment to let others know.
N  11th of Jun, 2009 by
Hello Chris and wildbill227,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding your concern about the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit
the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support.

Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.
N  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
Ten days ago this co. charged my credit card to renew PC Tools Spyware Doctor. OK, I thought. Then today there was another charge in the same amount, this time with no reference to PC Tools. Totally fraudulent charge. Had to cancel my credit card and deal with the bank to reverse the charge.