Dressrepublic.com / A fraudulent company

United States Review updated:

This website is a complete and utter scam! I purchased over £2000 pounds of dresses from here on trust that they would be. Like the website photos. They could not have been more different! The quality of material and tailoring was cheap and rubbish. The so called crystals were cheap broke plastic . The beading was atrocious. The fitting was extra large rather thanmy measurements . And I did not get my money back!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!

Dr

Comments

• Ih
      19th of Jun, 2012

I was planning to buy from this website. Thanks for your post. I will not think of it now.

• Dr
      12th of Jul, 2012

Hello,
    My name is Ajmal and I'm from Dress Republic. I'd like you to please tell me your real name as well as order number for your purchase so that I can investigate it in detail.

As per our record there is no order we can see for £2, 000 that has been delayed in recent. I believe that you've filed this complaint in error. Please respond at your earliest.

Ajmal
    Manager Customer Service
    Dress Republic Inc.
    Phone: 713.893.5252

• Na
      25th of Jul, 2012

I purchased from dress republic back in feb 2012, the order consisted of 3 dresses and it was up to my satisfactory level only I had problem with the black dr3701 dress, the sleeves per my request was added but it was sheer as I do not wear sheer ones, later they mailed me the lining and reimbursed the alteration cost. I still enjoy wearing my clothes and recommend friends and family members.

• Na
      25th of Jul, 2012

hey ajmal, rememberme? I think your rivals have posted these comments, why don't you update your customer reviews page, my suggestion is to provide with customer references such as mine so that i can tell them my experience to your company. this will be a real one for online consumers and they won't just go for fake postings like these. your products are outclass and i think you should talk to complaint board regarding removal of these fake complaints. anyway, wish you best of luck with your company and have a good one.

nafeesa

16th of Jan, 2014

I think dress republic is trying to leave positive comments. I had really bad experience with them and this is for real, i actually went to the so called designer house. Made purchased for $8000 and the quality was rubbish the fitting was awful and same goes with the tailoring. Also the guy did not gave us the stuff every day and every week it was delayed and delayed. It was very stressful, he gave us the dresses the same day we had our flight and no body was even able to try. Once we tried the fabric got weared and stitches started to come out. All the plastic crystals falling. He also gave us a silver jewellery set, it was fake and the stone came out within a week. Really bad experience and no management to talk to.