Dreamz GK Infra / We can get 100% world class amenities

India Review updated:

Hi my dear friends...Really DREAMZ GK INFRA are providing the best flats in Bangalore .I would also like to share my feelings with you, i got flat at ordinary price only.Recently i bought a flat from them i am enjoying world class amenities, facilities.They are the best builders who are providing flats at the best market prices.Anyway i got best flat nearby my office.Now i am very happy with my family.

Comments

• Th
      12th of Mar, 2013

Hi, my name is Thyas Thimmaiah. I am a retd. Vice Principal with a govt. college near Basavangudi. I was not able to buy any house as I had to save for children education and marriage. Now I am settled and want to buy a house. My children also encouraged me to buy one. I just wanted a budget home with good facilities in the city. My son suggested me about Dreamz Gk Infra and told me the flats were quite affordable and in prime locations. We visited their office in silk-board. One young person attended us and explained the concept of company and how they have a vision to provide homes to common man with all the facilities. He showed us a project and told us the details and mentioned this will suit your requirement sir. We studied the project, plan, vasthu (I knew vasthu) and asked a couple of internal modifications and he mentioned it would be possible. After other detailed discussion finally we were convinced and went ahead for price discussion. He said we can get best discount as that day was their home fair and top of that if we opted for more down-payment. We had opted for 60% option to get best discount and also we also got some souvenirs like grinder. We felt it was a very good deal and were surprised we could make such a big decision in short span of time. In all we are happy to buy a flat with Dreamz and eagerly waiting for our possession.

• Ki
      28th of Dec, 2015

Hi, Can you send me your contact details? I want to speak to you.