Dr. Liam J Hurley / Vasectomy

231 Sutton StreetNorth Andover, MA, United States Review updated:
3.55
Phone: 978 686-3877
I went in for a simple vasectomy and this monster damaged my left testicle. Its been almost two years and I've had to have three more surgeries, by a better doctor, to help me get to a pain level I can deal with. His practice, Northeast Urology, is horrible. The staff is rude the exame rooms are filthy and this doctor was just a plain ***. I do not regret having a vasectomy and I was not made by my wife to have one. My advice is to see three doctors and check them out before you do this. Please stay away from this doctor!

Comments

Ma
  8th of Feb, 2009
id beat this guys ###in face in
Ma
  8th of Feb, 2009
this guy should have his testicles riped off and stapled to his face
Bl
  4th of Jun, 2009
I to had a vasectomy done by Dr Hurley. I had no issues what so ever. The staff was great, the nurses were kind, caring and attentive. I had a very quick recovery and would reccomend anyone go to Dr Hurley. The responses by maddog were obviously made by someone who lacks common social skills. (Who would use curse words while discussing a doctor they saw???).

As always I would suggest meeting Dr Hurley and forming your own opinion and then go from there, I am extremely confident you will like him immensely
Jo
  5th of Jun, 2009
I would have to agree with the complaint. I had a vasetomy this year and I did go to see doctor Hurley about it. I was not at all comfortable with him nor his staff so I did some investigating. First I went online and saw some pretty disturbing claims about him. Then I called the Massachusetts Board of Medicine and they told me there were two complaints against him on his permenant record. That was enough for me and I had my vasectomy done elsewhere.
Lu
  5th of Jun, 2009
I would like to add a comment regarding Dr. Hurley. My husband and I live locally and he came highly recommended. We made an appointment to talk with Dr. Hurley. Once in the waiting room, I became skeptical due to the uncleanliness of the area. His receptionist was curt and abrupt. I brushed it off as she was having a bad day. Then when we met other staff, nurses, etc... they all had the same piss poor attitude, like they were being bothered. Dr. Hurley was another story. He came across as pompous and arrogant, and treated us like we were crazy to be so concerned regarding this "simple" procedure. I was outrightly offended. My husband and I then came home and did some serious research online and even with the Board of Medicine. Needless to say, we took our business elsewhere. We were definitely NOT impressed, nor did I like him immensely. Sorry Blackbear31.
Wa
  17th of Dec, 2009
If you want to know the truth about Dr. Liam Hurley pick up the phone and call the Massachusetts Board of Medicine. They will tell you of all the complaints on his permanent record. If you dont believe me call them before he hurts you.
Mi
  8th of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I thought that Lynn Langlois, PA-C was a real ### when she did my vasectomy consultation. Did not tell the truth at all. I went somewhere else to have my vasectomy done. Didnt trust these people.
Do