Dovenmuehle Mortgage / loss mitigation

dovenmuehle mortgage
They are not interested in assisting any homeowners! They probably already spent the Goverment Stimulus Money they received from the Obama Admin. They DO NOT work with ANY of the OBAMA programs! I assume they are only interested in FORECLOSURES! Their loss mitigation dept. is useless...

A  26th of Oct, 2009 by
I agree, I have tried many times to get them to work with me and they keep asking me for the same paperwork over and over again and it is just a waste of time because they never do anything with it.
A  13th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have been trying to get a loan mod since March, 2009. They have used many different reasons for draging things along. I just made my fifth "trial payment". Don't know how much longer it will take, or even if I will get a permanent mod. First I was working with a lady named Ludmilla. Not very helpfull and many times just rude. Then a lady named Tatyana. She at least seems a little more helpfull.
A  25th of Aug, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I totally agree! I have been going through this same paperwork mess with them for over a year! Every time it is some minor detail and we have to start all over! Then they promise me the paperwork has been reviewed before it is sent and there will be no further problems... a couple months later once again I have more paperwork at my door with no explanation why but with instructions to have it back within 72 hours. Then when I try and contact someone who can help me with why we are receiving this paperwork once again I always get pointed to the direction of my loan specialist who is nearly impossible to reach! Then to boot I have been paying every month and they are holding my money in suspense so for the past year that is close to 30 grand and now I see that that is a negative mark on my credit report so no other company is willing to even look at me! This company is a joke!
A  10th of Oct, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This place sucks. The Loss Mit Dept is the worst in the industry!!
A  15th of Oct, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We all need to report Dovenmuehle Mortgage to the Securities Exchange Commission, so they can be investigated with the rest of these Mortgage Crooks GMAC, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America/Countrywide. Wells Fargo, and CitiFinancial. It's a shame homeowners can't get a modification or interest only payments, but they can pocket billions in Bail Out Money. Where is our bail out? Hell I'm sure the employees of this company is facing financial difficulty as well. I guess they are just doing there job. At least they have one!!!
N  5th of Jan, 2011 by
Mortgage Company was Matrix Financial, at the beginning of me having the loan. Loan now belongs to Dovenmuehle, I've had three special forbearances. But no modification was done when I asked. My payments were lowered but after the trial period it went back up. Who is Lasalle Global Trust 1250? Out of all payments I made during the trial period, they tell me they didn't receive my last payment. Well I have postal documents that the payment was received.
N  19th of Jan, 2011 by
Dovenmuehle has been servicing my loan for almost 2 years (not by choice) they took over the servicing during the whole Fannie Mae/Fannie Mac issues. Dovenmuehle is the worst mortgage company I have ever dealt with in 20 years of owning a home. Starting off with lack of notifications that they took over my loan, now they are giving me the run around and dragging their feet about giving me my FULL disbursement check for my property loss. They tell me it has to be disbursed into 1/3's but then sent me a letter stating if the loss is under 10, 0000 it will be signed and returned back to us within 5-7 days. My loss check amount was 9755.11; so what is the problem why did I only receive a 1/3 up front?
A  19th of May, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree. The Loss Mitigation Dept. is horrible. We started the loan modification process in March of 2010. We made all of our payments on time as agreed to during the modification process. At the end of the 3 months they still were not finished with our paperwork and asked us to continue making the payments which we did. In the meantime the "regular" mortgage dept. called us every month to tell us we were late on our payments. So each month we had to call the loan mitigation dept. to tell them we received a call - they told us not to worry that everything is ok. We finally got our modification paperwork in October of 2010. We sent it back and have continued making our monthly payments. We still get notices and calls saying we are late. We still have to call and talk to someone in mitigations. They still tell us everything is ok. Everything IS NOT OK. It is showing up on our credit that we are late. WE ARE NOT LATE. This company is horrible. They said they would have a supervisor call us within 48 hours. That was last Wednesday. No call. We called again Friday. Still not call back. Called again Tuesday of this week and still no call. I don't think they know what they are doing.
A  9th of Feb, 2012 by
Totally agree!!! Company is the worst to deal with. I have had the unfortunate displeasure of being unemployed more than employed in our wonderful economy in the North Country of NH. When employed we can get ourselves current, and then unemployment causes us to be delinquent again. We have tried to pay them what we have available but they will not take any payment except a full one and we simply cannot do that. We have our paperwork in for modification for the second go round and true to form they dragged their feet reviewing it and when they finallky did look at it the paperwork was conveniently not current, though it was when I sent it. Now I have to spend another $100 dollars sending "The Novel" off to loss mitigation. We are in foreclosure, and I have money coming in which could bring me current, but that doesn't happen until April. They will not even do a forebearance until they review my paperwork, which will probably come back again saying something is not current due to their procrastination. They are a private company so hence they are not regulated by any government agency, awfully convenient for them. You should hear what their former employees are saying about their practices www.pissed-consumer.com check it out you'll be sick to your stomach with all of the complaints.
A  16th of Jul, 2014 by
Currently trying loss mitigation - purchased my home in September 2013 and made my first payment in November. I started making bi-weekly payments, as it is easier on my single parent income to split it, and they put them all in suspension and didn't apply them to my mortgage. I found out only when I tried to trade in my car and my score wasn't high enough...I was like What???? Dovenmuehle was reporting me 30-60-90 days late. I've submitted my loss mitigation application three times now since March, every time they ask for more documents that I've already sent. Last week I got a letter stating they sent my file to the foreclosure department. Meanwhile I've been sending in FULL monthly payments instead of bi-weekly. I'm at a loss...I am scared I will lose my first home, not to mention what this has done to my credit! These people are crooks.
A  9th of Jun, 2016 by
Totally the worst.
My originator was Movement Mortgage and servicer is Dovenmuehle.
Movement failed to pay my county taxes on time so my county sent a larger bill with penalties which are now my problem as Dovenmuehle is not helping.
Secondly they have applied other peoples principal payments to MY account... incompetent!
Thirdly they have failed to collect direct debit payments... more incompetence!
Fourthly they just removed $7k from my escrow without notification - they took it and did not apply to my principal or interest. That also is MY problem and they are not helping.

I will resolve as much as I can then refi the heck away from these clowns.