Dorsett Singapore / Hotel Reservation

Singapore Review updated:

Lodge complaint !!

I make a reservation on this hotel stay on 23 July.currently I am in Hospital leave and hotel officer of cherie (hotel reservation officer) told me that I can't cancel this booking . The stay vacation is meant for a Birthday clebration. Since the wife is already on Hospital Leave do u think that we will still come out to stay the vacation!!

Is this fair to the consumer . The hotel can't flexible this !! Is worst than other 4 star hotel. As a consumer I forfeited the hotel & is not fair to me that I can't get the refund back .

I provided them my medical Hospital leave they don't approve and I don't get any refund . This is ridiculous reply to the consumer.

I will never ever book this hotel . Management of the Dorsett singapore should approve case by case basic.

I ever work in a hotel line I know how the management is . Consumer DISAPPOINTED with this kind of reply !!

Zh
Jul 08, 2016

Comments

•   Jul 08, 2016

Most hotels have a policy where you must cancel in a certain amount of time. However, if you prove to management that you wife was hospitalised, if they are decent, they should waive the policy. The policy is in place because they have held that room and perhaps turned away another paying guest they could have rented to. But, like I said, they should grant you an exception.