Directed Electronics / Sirius receiver was sent for repair and never returned

We purchased a Sirius S50 receiver from Circuit City in December 2005. It was no longer working by June 2006. We took it to our local Circuit City for repair and they denied us becuase we bought the unit online. The online service rep. referred me to Directed Electronics for repair. We sent our unit in on July 3, 2006. Directed has had it ever since. Every time we call you you say it will be 2 more weeks. The level of run around we have been given is completely unacceptable. Noone is standing behind this piece of garbage receiver. Not the retailer, not the manufacturer and not even Sirius. I will be filing a complaint with the CA better business bureau as well as locally here in FL. Seeing how we never plan to get our receiver back as noone will even return a phone call to us, we are going to chalk the loss up to poor business. I am still fighting with Sirius to get our account cancelled immediately. I fully intend to file a complaint with everyone I can about Directed Electronics, Circuit City as well as Sirius.

Va

More Directed Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      1st of Oct, 2006

I have been going through the same problem since 8/13/06. I bought mine at Circuit City in June 06 and they said after 1 and a half months their was nothing they could do for me. Sirius has also been no help. I would never do business with either of these places again.