Directdiscountus / I paid $135 for Madame Rochas body lotion that was charged to me and never sent-I've been scammed!!!

I have a problem with fraud. On January 28, 2007, this company took $216.80 from my PayPal account. Although the email uses the NetStoreUSA name, they cash they checks with the DirectDiscountUS name.

(They sent me an email receipt for $209.85 and called the order "pending" although they had taken my money.

My order # 13734..

It looks like someone's still in "business" there because I got a new password when I forgot my old one. But that could be anything...

Has anyone had any luck? Any phone numbers? Anything?

Thanks..

Comments

• Gi
      14th of Apr, 2008

Please report these crooks to the FBI at www.ic3.gov, and to the Australian authorities at newcastleftc@oft.commerce.nsw.gov.au. since they are headquartered in Sydney, or at least their bank is . You can also report them to your bank's credit card services. My bank temporarily credited me the money while they went after Open Media Pty Ltd/Open Communications's bank. The result was that their bank refunded my bank the money. While I was happy I and my bank got our money back, these crooks have been stealing from people for YEARS! What does it take to get these thieves shut down and prosecuted?!

• Ca
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Netstoreusa / Directdiscountus - Have not received product
    netstoreusa/directdiscountus

I ordered vita bath on 11 / 18 / 08, have not received it and no one is responding to my emails

• Na
      10th of Mar, 2009

I would like to report this crooks. This company is a big SCAM!!! They take your money and never ship your order. I tried emailing several times-
    not one response. Do not buy from this people, they should be in JAIL!!!