Direct Buy Warranty / Worthless warranty

Jul 23, 2015
run don't walk away from this company!!!. i was not smart enough to check them out before purchasing a warranty from them. they sold me a warranty and took $300 dn payment from my credit card. i got smart and read reviews and called them 4 hrs later to cancel and they never responded. finally 3 days later i called them back on to be given lies that they would send me a email for me to sign and return and that they would process the refund. needless to say i never received the email and from that point on (they no the phone number of who's calling) they would never take my calls. i waited on hold for over 29 mins before i finally would hang up and then call right back on my sons phone and they would answer immediately and then place me right back on hold (all you get is complete silence while on hold) for an ungodly amount of time until i would hang up. i finally got smart and called my bank and let them know of the trouble i was having and they reversed the charge the same day. i did have to cancel that card (in order to stop them from further charges) and get a new one but it was well worth it! if you have been taken by these scam artist call your bank or credit card company immediately. that's the only way you will get a refund.

A  16th of Jul, 2016 by
Direct Buy Auto Warranty Ripped Me Off. I spent $2, 000.00 on this so called warranty and when I needed them to file a clam on my car, I called the 800 number to file a claim (888) 865-4484 and the number is no longer in service. These people need to go to jail for ripping people off of their hard earned money.

Direct Buy Warranty Logo Direct Buy Warranty