Diet Max Cleanse / SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I too ordered there product thinking that it was a great deal epsecially for the price of just the shipping & handling well 2 weeks later, i also noticed a $87.47 UNATUTHORIZED!!! charge on my bank statement online along with an international service fee and when i called i was told that there system was down and that I need to call back within an hour...BullS&*%^!!!...so i simply called my bank's dispute dept and informed them about this bogus transacation letting them know that i had attempted to call the merchant to resolve this with them but they said NO REFUND and that i wanted to open the case, cancel my bank card and get another one overnighted. So they opened a case, refunded the $87.47 + the international service to me right then, and ordered me another bank card to be overnighted to me. Sure i had to pay $16 for overnight delivery (which was automatically taken out of my acct) but it was well worth it rather than possibly having thes disgusting excuses for human beings continue to scam & steal my money!!!

Comments

• To
      28th of Oct, 2010

My biggest complaint! I ordered diet max cleanse because if everyone noticed they are using the promotion of ABC WSJ.COM TODAY CBS NEWS. I seen that and fiqured I am going to give it try. I wonder if these stations realize what a scam they are promoting.

• He
      12th of Nov, 2010

I too have had the same problems, currently disputing with my bank as unable to cancel. Also had virus sent through my computer, so had to delete all emails, so now have no evidance of attempts to cancel.

• Bo
      17th of Nov, 2010

file the case to www.ic3.gov

Some said that the company of Diet Max Cleanse location is in Hollywood, FL (I just have the same problem, unauthorized charge, with brite white, which is located in Hollywood, FL) they use "donotreply.com" to do business and sent me their e-mail. What a weird domain?

Anyway, file the case to www.ic3.gov
    We have to do something with these B..S...

• Ba
      18th of Nov, 2010

i work in a bank i have at least 7 calls a day with this diet max SCAM-why do ppl fall for this ### its bloody annoying. Dont trust ur card on line no matter what sooner or later 90% of cards will be scammed sooner or later