DI Services Surat, DI Services Latur, SDS Solutions, Latur / online form filling

1 Pune, India Review updated:

Hi all,

Same story goes with me..

This company contacted me 2 times with different names...
First time with name sds solutions latur and later di services pune, surat and latur.

Same advocate m. Patel is contacting me. When I asked for registered company address they are not even replying...

My friend and me are about to file an fir with all the proofs... Let's see how it goes...

Ra
Sep 22, 2018

Comments

• So
      4th of Oct, 2018

I have started yesterday this work they called me to this work what to do now

5th of Oct, 2018

@Soumya pujari Hey dear don't be panic he is a [censored]

• Te
      8th of Oct, 2018

Bro I Have Started the work 10 days Ago. after Seeing This things I didn't completed.Now They are calling me to pay money other wise we will send you a soft copy of legal case in 7 days.What to do??

13th of Oct, 2018

@Teja Raghavendra did they send any legal notice?

• Na
      10th of Oct, 2018

My phone is missing ad i am unable to open their work ad i have WhatsApp them to call me but they didn't call me ad now they are saying that i am unable to complete my work so i have yo pay the penalty of 11000 rs..ad they have filed a case against me ad their lawyer is calling me to pay them is that a right way to harrase someone when she is telling you that she had not even login their account

12th of Oct, 2018

Same With Me 7737596659

• Mo
      15th of Oct, 2018

Hello everyone same happened with me I request you all to please right this on twitter and tag it to law minister Ravi Shankar Prasad

15th of Oct, 2018

@Mohit Sharm yes you are right I agree
    they are demanding money frm me again and again

• Sw
      24th of Oct, 2018

Don't even think that u can earn money from this company...I worked for this company ... After 10 days of work ... Which was cross checked... I submitted it... After waiting for 72 hrs... They gave me report... QC failed.. I re checked my work... which showed false reporting...then I contacted the company through email.. company didn't reply... Their leagal authority contacted me that I have to pay compensation as mentioned in the agreement.. on the same day.. if not.. then they will file case against me... I tried to communicate but they were super dominating... I didn't even know that communication was taken as argument and they filed case against me... Then they made me pay 12740/- for total compensation .. and the way of making the costumer frustrated was outstanding... Ruined my life almost..

• Sw